• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• race results, Nov 27th, 2009

Short-Track

number one with a bullet !

Jim Toye Terry Dalton Victor Czerwony

This goes down as one of the closest battles so far ! Jim 225.9 laps, Terry 225.8 laps, Mopar vs. Mopar !

Modified :

the Flying Czerwony Family duke it out with Terry's Magic School Bus

Victor Czerwony Peter Czerwony Terry Dalton

I would like to thank special guest racer Steff for attending, it was his first time participating in a slot car race and he did just fine ! Hope to see you again

Last edited by challenger; 12-06-2009, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• next event is Jan 8th, 2010

Just a quick note for everyone, Brant will be hosting the next race on Friday Jan 8th. The classes will be Street ( American Muscle ), Nascar and E.J.'s Midgets. Keep in mind that this will also be the first race for Street with the new revised rules in place, Cheetah/Falcon motors and a 200 gram minimum weight.

Comment

• Merry Christmas from Brant's Hatch

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and we will see you Jan 8th for Street and Nascar

A special thank you to Brant and Dianne, I'm sure I can speak for all the club members when I say how much we enjoy our monthly race program.

Comment

• i would like to wish everyone a happy holiday season.here's the best tree ornament you can have!
          chuck.

Comment

• Mr. President: If you don't mind me asking, where did you find that ornament?

Comment

• I believe I saw one last year at Hallmark

Comment

• my wife found it.and yes it's a hallmark.2007.

Comment

• This Friday, Fast and Furious and Nascar

Jan 8th, American Muscle & Nascar

Just a reminder, Friday is Race Night, hope to see everyone

I found this picture, I wonder if this is what Brant and Dianne looked like in the 60's

Comment

• Spice Girls cheer on Local racer !

It was " Terry Dalton Night " at Brant's Hatch as he completed the " hat-trick " and swept all three classes, Congratulations !

American Muscle :

Terry Dalton Jim Toye Brant Snow

Terry's Hemi 'Cuda was no match for the competion as he easily hit the top of the podium followed by Jim Toye and Brant Snow in third place with his GTO Judge.

Nascar :

Terry Dalton Victor Czerwony Jim Toye

Terry's beautifully prepared Jimmy Johnson Nascar took first place followed by the Bud car of Victor Czerwony and the Jeff Gordon car of Jim Toye

E.J's Midgets :

Terry Dalton Jim Toye Brant Snow

Terry was a late entry to the field with a borrowed car ( a Joe Guts' special ) and won the race !

* please note : Brant has requested that we re-schedule the next event to Feb 5th, please mark your calendars

Comment

• I'll remember this night, because the likelihood of repeating a feat like that would be rare given the stout competition at Brant's Hatch.

Another fine evening hosted by Diane and Brant and thanks to Joe Guts for a really nice handling midget.

Plafit Excell under the cuda and Plafit SLP II under the Lowes ride on scale auto rubber powered by Falcon motors......How's that for nascar type sound bite.

Terry

Comment

• next event, Feb 5th, Prototype & Production Sports

Just a reminder, the next event is on Friday Feb 5th, Production Sports :

and Sports Prototype :

message me please to confirm attendance, Thanks

Comment

• next Friday !

Brant has received some calls regarding racing tonight, it's next Friday ! Feb 5th
                          All schedule changes are listed here on SCI and I also send e-mails to members, if you're not receiving notification please message me your e-mail address

Thanks, Jim
                          Last edited by challenger; 01-31-2010, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• Late Night Race Report

Friday Feb 5th results :

Production Sports ( IMSA )

Jim Toye Terry Dalton Gord Glamna

Jim takes the top spot for this one, Terry is a very close second and Gord not far behind him.

Prototype :

Another fantastic duel was going on between several racers, until the computer bailed out once again ( time for a new system ! )

Last edited by challenger; 02-06-2010, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• Schedule change, Feb 26th now Mar 5th

Please mark your calendars, the Short-Track and Modified event planned for the 26th of February has been changed to March 5th, several members will be unable to attend the original date and this will also give us an extra week to upgrade our computer system. Our I.T. department has made modifications to the system that had appeared to solve our problems but last night the Sports Cars shut down the power supply once again. This has caused many frustrating evenings for us and instead of trying to repair the problem a new timimg system will be installed.

See you all at the next race

Comment

• That prototype race was insane. Wow, what a lot of fun it was, being able to trade off fast laps, pushing to the limit...what a rush. Look forward to the next time prototypes hit the track, good times indeed, pleasure to be there, Terry

Comment

Working...
                                X