Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Annual Ted Howes Memorial Event

Well....

Tonight was the gathering of friends to remember a slot racer that left us about a year ago.
    We had decided to run EJ's Midgets as these type of cars were a favorite with Ted, the funny thing was he may have actually paid us a visit ! The most exciting part of racing at Ted's club was trying to finish an event without his Commadore Vic 20 crashing and ending the night early due to computer problems. We have raced at Brant's for over a year now without any technical difficulties ! This night would be much different as we re-started 3 times with the computer freezing each time. We took a break and sat down to another fantastic dinner prepared by Dianne and returned to the track to finally fit in part of the night's racing. The Midgets were a blast and we are going to run them again in the near future. I also ran some laps with a BRM Miller Porsche 962c that I picked up last week and everyone was completely impressed with the fine detail of this beautiful model race car. The car ran well and with some set up and tuning will see some action at the club. A new date will be picked to run the Sports / Nascar classes that were to be run tonight ( second time they have been post-poned ! ) I hope everyone still enjoyed themselves even though the night didn't go as planned.

Photos :

Last edited by challenger; 01-10-2009, 05:39 PM.
Working...
X