2012-2013 Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012-2013 Season

Hi All. The first 6 weeks session of the 2012 season is in the books.

It is a great format. We race on three different tracks. We have eight car classes divided into two four class groups! We alternate class groups and tracks and that gives us our 6 weeks session.

All the results are posted on our web site www.CMDSRC.weebly.com. Please check it out!

We have room for more racers so if you are in the central MA area or are just passing thur please let us know and we can get you some track time!!

The next session starts next week Wednesday 10/17.

Bassman

Hi racers.Dan here,current CMDSRC champion and winner of two of three of the tracks in a session.Unfortunetly the track i didn't win was my own which goes to show how three tracks puts a good mix on things.We are into our next session which has one night in the books with Art and Dan in a tie.Anyone interested please contact us thru the club site above.It's good fun and worth a look.
    Race on
    Dan

Comment

Typical race

Dan here with a video of a Muscle car race.30 laps with 8 to 9 laps for a tank size.I crashed on the first lap and kept it together after that while the other two racers crashed a couple times.Then at the end the second place guy didn't take on enough fuel and gave the position away on the last lap.It's better in person.We need racers,please give our club page a look and join the races!!!!
      LOOSE WHEEL RACING
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_DfO1Syx00&feature=share&list=UU8yfos8Use yF4MrQ25VnOiQ"]WHIP CITY RACEWAY - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

HI Racers. Our 2012 / 2013 season is winding down here at the CMDSRC.
        We start the last 6 week session of the season this week.
        We could still use more racers. So if you are out there in central or western Mass or even northern CT check out our web site and pay us a visit.

Bassman
        www.CMDSRC.weebly.com

Comment

Working...
        X