Next series at Clover Leaf Raceway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next series at Clover Leaf Raceway

Our next series will be the NSR national Vintage GT and the Modern GT cars we will also be running Scaleauto 1/24 cars as a third class.
    Race series will start on April 22nd. If you have any questions please ask.
    Mike

Can you relax the rule on motor configuration? I just got an inline running nice and would hate to start all over with an angle winder.

Comment

John we are not to worried about motor configuration as long as it is the proper motor. We can go over this more on Wednesday.

Comment

John if it is for the Modern GT an inline is ok to run, you can run an Anglewinder or Inline....But NSR parts only (guide is an exception), according to the National rules...

Comment

• GEARING : Any gear ratio is allowed using only unmodified NSR axle gears and the racer supplied stock NSR pinions.

What's the stock pinion on the vintage cars ?

Comment

You do not need to use the stock number of teeth (11 is stock) it must be a NSR part.

Comment

Thinking about doing this next series at the store track instead of my home track. The reasoning is that the nationals track is much smaller and slower that mine so the store track would be more like what we will see at the nationals any input is welcome.
              Mike

Comment

Okay, so what would we race instead? Tuesday is just a few days away, maybe another test and tune Tuesday while we decide?

Comment

John this week we will race at my house. I was talking about the whole series would be at the store on Tuesday. It is up to you guys, we can talk about it on Tuesday.
                  Mike

Comment

After talking about it we have decided that we will hold the next series at the store the store will open at 3:00 Racing will start at our normal 7:00.
                    Mike

Comment

Working...
                    X