Any news on 2017 Michigan 24 hr.?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on 2017 Michigan 24 hr.?

Just wondering if a 2017 Michigan 24Hrs is in the works. I have relatives in the area and would love to coordinate a visit with them, and if possible stop in for an hour or so and see the action?

I'm not sure if there is any info on this forum but there is on homeracingworld.com.
    The race is 3/31/17 to 4/2/17. In years past Mike has welcomed visitors during the race.
    You can reach Mike or Dave at the phone# listed on the cloverleafracing website also.
    Randy

Comment

Thanks Randy!!

The event is in full gear with Slot Car Racers Giving Back charity tickets now available for sale at fine slot car retailers sites...

Coming soon, the event poster....Mr Gabor is working on a little bit different artistic approach this year....

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar Racing View Post
        Thanks Randy!!

Coming soon, the event poster....Mr Gabor is working on a little bit different artistic approach this year....
        Hey Paul, will the poster be for sale ?
        Randy

Comment

HI Randy,

Yes we will sell some, have some for the Slot Car Racers Giving Back raffle....

Also looking at doing some of the metal signs for the raffle also...

Comment

Here's an image of this year's poster-
            Last edited by gaborart; 03-10-2017, 09:57 AM. Reason: different version of image

Comment

Very Nice

Comment

I would definitely be interested in buying one of those posters? Will they be listed at the Clover Leaf website?

Comment

Just send Cloverleaf an email...

Comment

Cloverleaf's Michigan 24 hr race

The race was completed late this morning with winners Slot Car Corner turning in a near flawless performance. A live 24 hour YouTube feed worked well and made it possible to follow the action.
                    Most of this information has been available on another board.

Congratulations to all at Cloverleaf for hosting such an epic, successful event, and for organizing the Slot Racers Giving Back charity raffle whose proceeds are donated to the charities chosen by the participating race teams. You guys are outstanding ambassadors for our hobby. Well done.

Bob G

Comment

Having run in three 24 hour races myself I expect that everyone was too beat to post the details of the race. I am looking forward to seeing pictures, lap totals and specs on the cars being posted as time allows.

Comment

Working...
                      X