Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DeBary Glen is finally moving........to my house.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The basic wiring is up and working. Next we have to trouble shoot the lanes and reconnect the tape where it was cut when taken apart. Finally I will wire the trakmate system.

Comment

really looking good! That is a great design layout.....fast thanks for the pics

Xr4ti

Comment

Improved the driver's stations today. Still isolating dead spots around the track.

Comment

Hi Bob,

My name is Nick, the owner of Super Tires. I am not sure if I ever dealt with you directly. You and your lady friend are putting in a lot of hard work, especially in the heat of Florida. I was reading and looking at some of your pictures on this 4th of July, while I had time since I took the day off myself.

We, at Super Tires, my wife Sandy and myself, would like to sponsor your first race. When you are up and running and nearly completed, email [email protected], attention Sandy, with a list of 12 pairs of 1/32 scale Super Tires and we will send them to you free of charge. I've read a lot of your posts and it seems to me that you are a first class person and these online magazines need a lot more racers like yourself.

Nice job Bob!

Have a great 4th of July,

Nick & Sandy
          Team Super Tires

Comment

That is outstanding Nick! A excellent gesture.
            Bob it's great to see you almost up and running again. I can't wait to see pics of your first race.
            Congrats and a Happy 4th,
            John

Comment

Nick, I surely will take you up on your offer. When I started out five years ago with my 65' Scaley sport layout my tire of choice was super tires silicones. Since acquiring the mdf track I have used your yellow dog urethanes as well as a couple of other brands. I'll send you that e-mail soon.

Comment

Working...
              X