November Race Results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November Race Results

Saturday evening we had our best turnout so far. Six racers were present and we waited til 7:00PM for the seventh to arrive. He must have made a wrong turn somewhere. Present were, Garold, Charmaine, Tony P., Olivia, Rick and Larry G. from FUBAR racing. This month's race came off without a hitch. No delays for track repairs and only one car died during the race which was quickly replaced with a spare. Even without much practice the drivers are getting better as they grow more familiar with the layout. Since we had sitouts it was hard to determine who the overall leader was until the last heat. We ran 5 minute heats with 3 minute breaks in between. It was apparent that Garold and Tony were going to be close at the finish. The red lane was the deciding factor and in the end Garold won again with a total of 191 laps, Tony finished in second with 189 laps, Rick came in third with 182 laps, Larry, after a slow start, was fourth with 180 laps, Olivia was fifth with 175 laps and Charmaine, our rookie racer, was sixth with 164 laps. BTW, I was race director for this event. Soon I hope to persuade someone else to handle that job so I may enter a race.

Here are some images from the evening.

The winners left to right Garold, Tony and Rick

The results sheets

Working...
X