DHORC's 500th Club Night 12PM - Saturday - 22Aug15 - 10-Lane Donington Park

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DHORC's 500th Club Night 12PM - Saturday - 22Aug15 - 10-Lane Donington Park

DHORC's 500th Club Night 12PM - Saturday - 22Aug15 - 10-Lane Donington Park track in the Paddock Suite at Donington Park - Free Entry - Free Barbeque

We are very excited to announce that DHORC’s 500th Cub Night will take place during the day of Saturday 22Aug15 from 12pm in the Paddock Suite at Donington Park on our 10-Lane 114’ 10” version of the Donington Park track.

It will be a normal Club Night with F1’s qualifying on odd number lanes, GC on even numbered lanes, with F1 Finals.

However to make it extra special there will be free entry to Donington Park where the FunCup races (see lower half of poster attached) will be running on the real track, plus we will be having a free Barbeque/Hog Roast for all.

We have also invited folk from other HO Clubs from up and down the country so hope to make it a big event.

The winning Adult/Junior Members on the day will go up against the winning Adult/Junior Non-Member and the subsequent winner of that 3-Minute race will take home the Alan Bullock Memorial Trophy which I am pleased to say will be presented by Alan’s daughter and former Member Claire Bullock.

If anyone would like to join us please contact me at [email protected] or call me on 07968906491 or message me

More info to come

We will have to record who is coming so we can arrange passes to get into Donington and know the numbers for the Barbeque/Hog Roast.

Thank you to Andy Player from Worthing HO Racing club for producing the upper part of the poster attached

Please see photos and more details on Derby HO Racing Clubs Facebook page

Cheers
    Nick

Our 500th Club Night is just a month away. Please contact me if you would like to attend, it certainly is going to be a fantastic day

Cheers
    Nick

Comment

Working...
    X