Round 23 of 26 Bathurst 6 October 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 23 of 26 Bathurst 6 October 2015

Our next race is on the first Club Night track in DHORC’s history that transitions from the tables to the floor.

The real Mount Panorama Circuit, which according to Wikipedia, is also called known as Wahluu by the Wiradjuri people, or often simply Bathurst (which we are calling it) has a 174-metre (570-foot) vertical difference between its highest and lowest points. Therefore to mimic this we will be running the mountain section on tables with the start line on the floor. The descent down the long conrod straight into the chase chicane will certainly be exciting.

A two lane mock up of the four lane track we are going to use on Tuesday is shown below

Cheers
    Nick
    Last edited by Derby HO Racing Club; 10-03-2015, 02:19 PM.

Thankyou to the 30 racers who ran on our superb new Bathurst track tonight, the first ever DHORC track to run from the floor up onto the tables and back down again onto the floor.

Congratulations to Reuben Litherland for taking the Junior win and Josh Elmore for taking back to back Cadet wins. There were no Masters racing tonight unfortunately

Thanksto my six win of the year I was able to secure my first Championship win since 1999 and fourth career Championship. A big thank you to Simon Goodlip for keeping me honest over the last few races after it became a two horse race when Jamie Sismey had to pull out due to work commitments. We can both enjoy the last three races of the year with no pressure on our shoulders. For Simon to take second in only his second year back after a ten year break is a remarkable feat.

Cheers
    Nick

Comment

Issue 503 of the DHORC Magazine can be found here

http://www.dhorc.co.uk/images/magazi...gMaster503.pdf

A very basic video can also been seen on the Derby HO Racing Club Facebook page

Cheers
      Nick

Comment

Working...
      X