• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrFlippant
    started a topic Carrera DTM Series Schedule

Carrera DTM Series Schedule

So far, the Schedule is:

Sunday, October 4th: Rainier Raceways (Greg's track). That's in a week and a half. Cars should be ready to race at this point, after three test and tune meetings.

The following dates and locations are tentative and may change at any time:

October 11th - Raceline Raceway
    October 25th - Indianrockolis
    November 8th - Dawgnut's
    November 22nd - The Kitchen Floor
    December 6th - Rainier Raceways
    December 20th - Raceline
    January 3rd - Indianrockolis
    January 17th - Dawgnut's
    January 31st - The Kitchen Floor

Please agree or disagree with that schedule so we can swap dates and locations as needed.
    Last edited by MrFlippant; 09-23-2015, 08:43 PM.

• MrFlippant
    replied
    Race reminder!
    The next and FINAL race of the DRAWW Carrera DTM series is this coming Sunday, January 31st, from 2-6pm, at Dave's track in Renton. Bring a car, controller, your appetite, and a friend!

We'll also be having a discussion and vote on what we'll be racing for our next series. If you have an idea to suggest, please feel free to bring it. Everyone can make a suggestion, and everyone can vote on the choices. If we have a dozen ideas, we'll keep narrowing it down with votes until we know what we'll be racing.

If you've never been to a race at Dave's and want to attend, just contact me directly and I'll make sure you know where to show up. Spare car(s) are usually available, so don't let that stop you. All ages and skill levels welcome!

Thanks!
    -Greg

Leave a comment:

• MrFlippant
    replied
    Don't forget! Next race is this coming Sunday, the 17th, at Jeff's track in Sammamish.
    I'm assuming the normal start time of 2pm. Jeff, let us know if that is not correct.

Also, please bring your ideas for the next series. Please give them some thought as to any changes from stock that will be recommended or allowed. If you would like some feedback on ideas, please feel free to post your questions publicly or privately. A good way to be reminded of the things to think about is to look at the spec sheet form here: http://www.slotcarillustrated.com/po...ad.php?t=59391
    You are welcome to fill it in and bring it along with a car set up as close as possible to your nominated spec. Having an example and a spec sheet will help discussion and voting on the next series. Anything you don't want to change from stock can be left blank, or put "stock" in the space provided.

Thanks!
    -Greg

Leave a comment:

• MrFlippant
    replied
    We will be racing at Carlos' track this coming Sunday, January 3rd, 2016. Please be there by 2pm, if possible, so that we can get things set up and racing by 3pm. Based on reported turnout, I expect we'll need to use track calls.

Bring your cars and controllers and whatever else you need for the racing. I can't speak for Carlos, but an empty stomach probably won't hurt, either. ;-)

As always, everyone is welcome. If you need the address, just ask.

Leave a comment:

• MrFlippant
    replied
    Don't forget, the next race is this coming Sunday, December 20th, at Mike's track in Sammamish, starting at 2pm.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X