Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing in March!!

Hello all--

We'll be racing again on the "Hillside" Saturday March 3rd. Anyone that would like to attend is welcome. You don't even need a car--we'll have plenty of loaners. Racing inline--anglewinders and scratchbuilt 1/32 cars. Bring your Slot its--or anything you'd like to run--we've got some of them all.
    Opening at 10:30 running to 5:30 with lunch provided. Come on down and race with us in the OC!!
    Tim
    714 240 5417 for questions

I hope to make your race Tim!

Comment

Got confirmation today from Dennis and Phil Nyland. Jimmy Bling possibly-- I need Mill's address to add him to our list. Also Neil, John, Dom, Jim Wolfe, and any others that would like to join us?
      Let's race!!!
      T
      Last edited by tim neja; 03-01-2012, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Okay--racing tomorrow--Dennis Samson, Barney Poyner, Phil Nyland, John Olstrowski, Dominic Morra, Neil Pedinoff, and myself so far. I'll try to take some pics --scenery is slowly coming to the Hillside---75 degrees and perfect for Patio Racing on the Hillside.
        T

Comment

Well the Trackmate "BUG" I've been having hadn't been a problem in the last couple of race days--but today it popped up several times during our first IROC race with the BPR Thursday Night Lites 1/32 cars. Very fun race--with Me coming out on top --Phil 2nd and Dennis in third!!! We had a lot of fun testing and tuning all afternoon-- Dennis Samson, Phil Nyland, Barney Poyner, John Olstrowski, Dominic Mora, Neil Pedinoff-- and Me --Tim Neja-- racing from 11:00am to 5:15 pm.

Next up--Dom's track on March 31st. Thanks guys for a very fun day--and to Julie--for an EXCELLENT Lunch!!!
          Pics to follow

Comment

March 3rd Hillside Race

Okay--here's a few pictures of the racing. John Olstrowski took some "in car" video that he will try to send me later. These pics show some of the racers--the track--the Pits and Dennis Samson and a partial slot collection he brought over to play with on the day!! A VERY FUN day of racing --lunch--bsing with friends and test and tuning! 75 degrees and sunny-- a very nice SoCal day!!! And racing as well--it doesn't get much better!! Thanks guys--for coming and playing on the "Hillside"!!
            T

Comment

http://youtu.be/L4gexlaZkFo

Here's the link to a "in car" video of racing on the "Hillside"---thanks to John Olstrowski!!!
              T

Comment

Working...
              X