Hillside Racing on Black Friday!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillside Racing on Black Friday!!

Well if our "girls" will be out shopping on "Black Friday"--we should have some free time for RACING!!! So let's have a race--starting at 11:00am--lunch included--come on down and put some hot laps on the Hillside!! Just email me or PM me with your name--I'll put it at the gate and come on in!!
    Let's Race!!
    T
    Last edited by tim neja; 11-15-2012, 08:54 AM.

Will let ya know closer if I can make it.

Comment

Definitely racing on Black Friday!! Come on down and enjoy GREAT SoCal weather--and fun "patio" racing with a lot of great guys!! T

Comment

Well the weather was PERFECT---75 degrees and sunny -- but we couldn't get enough racers together at one time to race!! Very fun test n tune day with Ed Solter an newbie racer--Dan Cronin, Mike Low, and Jim Wolfe and a total rookie my friend Craig Allan stopping by. We put in over 700 laps per lane with a variety of cars--inlines, anglewinders and the little hot rods in the pics above!! Beautiful day--- LOVE racing on the patio! Now the nieces and nephews will have some fun this weekend with the track too!! Hope you have a great weekend!!! Happy Holidays to all!
        T

Comment

Working...
        X