Reminder June 3rd Redhill Raceway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder June 3rd Redhill Raceway

Race week practice 4 p.m. race soon as Steve gets there. Carrera gt3 ,Modern Lemans prototypes, 70's sportscar and prototypes and 70's f1.

I'm bringing some extra controllers but I don't think my cars will work that well... we'll see. Hollywood Dave will be there as well. See any of you at the other race track? (besides Max - I know he'll be there!!)

Steve

Comment

Plenty of loaners.

Comment

Is there a motor limit for 70s sports/prototype?

Comment

22k max.

Comment

Is the NSR 22,400 OK?

Comment

it's fine as long as you don't beat me with it.

Comment

I'll put on an air flow restrictor

Comment

Nate, what's our current weight limit?

BTW, will we be night racing? :-)

Steve P.

Comment

No weight limit. Carrera gt3 and maybe modern F1 if Ernie brings them.

Comment

...and a good time was had by all

....quite a good crowd in that garage!

Thanks for coming everybody, especially guests and out-of-towners.
                      I will try to get in a track work day before the next round to tune up the details.

Nate, if you get a chance you could publish podiums if the data didn't get dumped.....

Max

Comment

Sorry I missed the race though I'll try to make the next one. Since I'm focusing on some 1/24 Scale builds I'll probably need a loaner or two. The builds are pretty exciting however with two 3 Danish Style Retro F1 cars (High-detailed narrow bodied brass chassis), a couple of modern 1/24 Klasse 1 (Buzzin Hornet and NdW Dallara) cars and a pair of 1/24 Carrera (Ferrari 458 and Porsche 917) cars with metal chassis.

Comment

Originally posted by mrossmassler View Post
                          ....quite a good crowd in that garage!

Thanks for coming everybody, especially guests and out-of-towners.
                          I will try to get in a track work day before the next round to tune up the details.

Nate, if you get a chance you could publish podiums if the data didn't get dumped.....

Max
                          Sorry I didn't save the results. Reminder I'm off next week if a track day is what we need.

Comment

If you guys do a track day I might be up for it. I will bring my rock moulds and any spare scenic material sine my track is desert.

Comment

Was great to be able to be there -and thanks for lending Dave and I some wheels. Really rusty after a 5 month layoff - but my track is getting closer!! This weekend should see the rest of the overhead lighting done and the 'Costco' tables up. Also putting speakers in the garage portion (important) and getting a mount for the new 36" monitor. All in good time...

Great Taco bar too!! Good to see all of you and hope to join for another race soon!

Steve C.

Comment

Working...
                              X