Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm talking slot.it McLaren F1 GTR

Comment

you're right definitely can't run that those a Fia gt1 we will probably be running those in August so hold tight.

Comment

Ok, I'll race my JGTC Honda HSV20 if that's ok

Comment

So is everything 21.5 k except for the Carrera?

Comment

I think Dennis is referring to a McLaren F-1 , not a 12C --that could be the issue --but why not run trucks against go-karts if it makes no difference!!!

Comment

I was, so I am holding that off and running my Honda HSV10. I don't have a truck or any stinking go-karts ;-) Though maybe I'll borrow one of Bill Casey's

Comment

Somehow, I see Bill racing a BIG truck -- and it's OK.....

Comment

Greg Kondrek is interested attending on the 8th.

Comment

We are open to all.

Comment

OK here I go with the dumb questions again. Are you still running Group C with in-line motors(orange endbell) and is there a Slot.It that will work in GT??

Comment

Based upon my understanding, yes and no. The term modern GT is a little confusing but I would say it includes GT3, GT2, GTP and JGTC and Super GT. If what I would call club cars you're looking at NSR and Scaleauto but according to Nate we need to use an inline chassis, which is what I am using.

I am however using a long can < 21.5k motor.

Comment

You are confused. Fia gt1 like mclaren f1 gtr, Nissan r390 Gt1 , Porsche 911 gt1, etc. Are inline only. Modern gt which is gte,gt2,gt3,is any pod configuration as nsr and sclaeauto are mostly anglewinder.

Comment

Group c runs only the stock
                            Orange endbell. No modern gt slot it but there is Nsr, Scaleauto and 3d chassis for scalextric, ninco and carrera.
                            Last edited by falcons707; 07-05-2017, 05:53 AM.

Comment

OK I do have an R390 inline, never been able to get it to work very well. Thanks just say NO to trucks Dennis. Thanks Nate.

Comment

Looking at Jims photo on the first page it seems GT is more of an Sedan, Touring Car bodied car. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X