No announcement yet.

July 8th at Redhill Raceway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look...I've got nothing against HO racing...but my feeling is this: if you want to race HO, or 1/24, or womp-womps, or whatever else is out there...there are already clubs for those things. Let's not make things more complicated than they already are.

Steve P.

Comment

Just heard from Greg....he can't make it.

Comment

Steve the idea is that currently we only have one track we're racing on and no other member seems interested in building another track. The idea was to race with the members we currently have not with another club.

Comment

GT3, Gp C and Gp 5 from Saturdays race

Comment

Great time yesterday at Red Hill, been awhile since I ran there. Thanks Nate for having us there and to the other racers nice racing with you guys. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for coming Big Bill great racing with you but you need to slow down you're getting a little to fast.

Comment

Just in time (not).....

Thanks to everybody who came! We had excellent racing.

And welcome to newcomer (NOT rookie) Cedric, glad to have you, and come on back any time.

After almost everybody left, I did some work on the downhill slope to the tight S-curve, with the goal of fixing the white-lane deslotting problem. Had some good success, Jim and Nate and I drove it with a variety of cars, and it's definitely improved. So, as I said above, not in time at all but better for next time.

-Max

Comment

Nate-

I'll work on the pdf's this week --sorry -- been busy building Black Point 2.0

Steve

Comment

Thank you Steve!

Comment

Working...
                    X