X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• falcons707
    started a topic July 8th at Redhill Raceway

July 8th at Redhill Raceway

Next race July 8th noon practice 2pm race time. Classes Carrera Dtm's,Modern Gt w/pod, Group C's and Group 5's. If there is any requests for classes for the August race let me know.

• falcons707
    replied
    Thank you Steve!

Leave a comment:

• Alcopa
    replied
    Nate-

I'll work on the pdf's this week --sorry -- been busy building Black Point 2.0

Steve

Leave a comment:

• mrossmassler
    replied
    Just in time (not).....

Thanks to everybody who came! We had excellent racing.

And welcome to newcomer (NOT rookie) Cedric, glad to have you, and come on back any time.

After almost everybody left, I did some work on the downhill slope to the tight S-curve, with the goal of fixing the white-lane deslotting problem. Had some good success, Jim and Nate and I drove it with a variety of cars, and it's definitely improved. So, as I said above, not in time at all but better for next time.

-Max

Leave a comment:

• falcons707
    replied
    Thanks for coming Big Bill great racing with you but you need to slow down you're getting a little to fast.

Leave a comment:

• Big Bill
    replied
    Great time yesterday at Red Hill, been awhile since I ran there. Thanks Nate for having us there and to the other racers nice racing with you guys. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• jrrc
    replied
    GT3, Gp C and Gp 5 from Saturdays race

Leave a comment:

• Dennis David
    replied
    Steve the idea is that currently we only have one track we're racing on and no other member seems interested in building another track. The idea was to race with the members we currently have not with another club.

Leave a comment:

• jrrc
    replied
    Just heard from Greg....he can't make it.

Leave a comment:

• brightpuma
    replied
    Look...I've got nothing against HO racing...but my feeling is this: if you want to race HO, or 1/24, or womp-womps, or whatever else is out there...there are already clubs for those things. Let's not make things more complicated than they already are.

Steve P.

Leave a comment:

• Dennis David
    replied
    https://www.viperscaleracing.com/sho...-kits-by-viper

Leave a comment:

• Dennis David
    replied
    Just a thought, for club members who want a track but lack the space how about we consider also racing a limited class of HO cars? Nate, I know you must still have some.

Leave a comment:

• falcons707
    replied
    And the home race track gets to repo any cars that are found illegal.

Leave a comment:

• Dennis David
    replied
    Good thing, had you been caught racing an illegal car we would have had to ban you for life LOL

Leave a comment:

• brightpuma
    replied
    Got it. Glad I asked.

Steve P.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X