April 15th race cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 15th race cars

Ready for Fly classic with a Porsche 908 and Gp C with a Fly Kremer CK5 with 3D chassis.

Can't wait to see how the ck5 goes.

Comment

I really liked this class !!

Comment

I'm drooling Jim. What's the power/config for the CK5?

Comment

3D chassis from Olifer. Standard stock slotit inline running gear as per the GpC rules. I'm going to weigh the body to make sure it's about the same weight as a 962. It not, I'll adjust as necessory.

Comment

I'll be there. Hope the 3D chassis arrives in time to build the Kremer CK5. Brent is coming and maybe one other from Sacramento.

Comment

Reminder race this Sunday!

Comment

Jim,
                I can't find a 3D chassis for the CK5 on Shapeways. is that where you got it? There's a CK8 but that's a Avant Slot car.

Thanks
                John Roberts

Comment

Looks like they took it down. I ordered it twice and they cancelled both orders after production had begun. You would have like our workshop today. One of our "models" was a 911GT3.

Comment

Jim, was this the event at the auto museum?

I messaged oilfer and got this response,

Hello John, Shapeways has suddenly decided that the chassis couldn't be printed correctly, so we are finishing some modifications to the design

John

Comment

No, this was at China Camp in Marin County. The auto museum is next Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                      X