July 7th at Redhill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 7th at Redhill

Our next race is July 7th noon practice two race Can-Am Unlimited FIA GT1 in line 22k max and group 5 25k Max.

Sounds good to me

Comment

I'm in......

...last race before my vacation. I'm building a CanAm car. Hope it goes fast.

Max

Comment

So guys I haven't used or even looked at any of my 1/32 stuff for ages. Nate would it be OK to see if anyone one wants to buy some of this stuff at the next race? Mostly Slot.it cars, a few Scalextric cars, Professor Motor Power Supply, Professor Motor tire truer, Professor Motor Controller. Prices will be very Good/Cheap. Thanks Bill

Comment

No problem. if you want to call me we can meet up I'm sure I can look at some of the stuff.

Comment

Thanks Nate I will call you next week. Working Friday and the weekend. Thanks

Comment

Hey Bill, I might be interested, hopefully I can take a look at the race.

Hope all's well, wish you were still racing with us....

-Max

Comment

I miss racing with the Redhill group also Max. Best group ever..

Comment

Bill --

Don't give it up --just visit as you can (like me!!). You were running so good - and your cars were hooked up (now I know why...). But if you have to part with a certain green 917, I know a nice track it can live at...

Hope all is well-

Steve Cleere

Comment

Working...
                  X