X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcopa
    replied
    New events posted at the top of the thread!

Thanks guys!!!

Leave a comment:

• Alcopa
    replied

Well Steve --it needs to be posted here at SCI first and foremost as we've finally agreed to not use Yahoo and the website is still in limbo.

I did like the postings and reminders that came with Yahoo --but I'm an Outlook calendar user so--

Don't know but I'd be happy to share the 'dates' if you want to maintain/send out..

SC

Leave a comment:

• brightpuma
    replied
    Is there anyone, besides myself, who would find a Google Calendar version of this useful?

I would be more than happy to maintain such a thing, as long as someone could keep me informed of the latest changes...

Leave a comment:

• falcons707
    replied
    The last weekend in January is the 24 hours of daytona so maybe can we not have a race that weekend?

Leave a comment:

• MT Tam I am
    replied
    Not to get too personal but what did Steve have to pay for total domination?

Leave a comment:

• Big Bill
    replied
    Thanks for the update Steve, Round 4 the 27th works out great for me. . Prepare for total domination, sorry got a little carried away. Happy Holidays

Leave a comment:

• MT Tam I am
    replied
    I will not be working from Xmas till Jan 2. I can race alot during this period. If any mid week interest in slots let me know.

I'd love an enduro team event. Can I start sandbagging now?

If we are going to Tacoma next year we need our team to practice.

Leave a comment:

• Alcopa
    replied
    Two new events listed and I'm talking to Mike about a January Series date as well as a possible 'Team Enduro"

If anyone has 'Bad' dates in January --can you let me know?

Thanks,

Steve

Leave a comment:

Working...
X