Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Night Race Results Don W. 3-1-13

Hey guys,

Well another Friday night has come and gone. So, here we go again with another race summary. Friday night Don W hosted an action packed "night" of racing. Yes, that's right we had a night race which we rarely do but which turned out to somewhat fun ever if people couldn't tell their colors in the dark.

The first race was of course our Mosler Series race. Here's a shock..... Don, Jeff, and Martin finished in just that order with Carl, Mario, and Kim within striking distance. The rest of "So So" racers were all well behind them with laps in the 70 - 60 range. As with the race up in Death Valley, smooth was needed at Don's last night as well as keeping it straight in the corners. There were a few that if you got your tires on the edge would de-slot you in a New York min (take it from me who suffered more than my share). But in the end we are all here to enjoy a fun hobby.

Now onto the Night race which featured Selected SCX GT cars which needed to have lights. Any gears could be used as well as wheels (but no F1's). Off went the house lights and on when the headlights and taillights. While some do not like these cars it was a fun race even if only running in the dark. Thanks to Don W. for hosting this race. I think we should run more of these day night races in the future.
Working...
X