Race Starts at Noon
    5min Heats
    1.5mins in between

Cost:
    $20. Both Races and practice
    (All Day Access)

1st Race 1/32 Scaleauto

Cars Allowed:
    Honda HSV-10, Mercedes SLS, BMW Z4, SRT Viper, Spyker C8, Porsche 991 and Zonda

Body:
    All bodies must have the OEM interior and windows No lexan allowed. The wing must remain stock no carbon fiber replacement wings will be allowed. Wings can be reinforced with shoe goo or tape.

Chassis:
    Any Scaleauto chassis, Spring Suspension and body adjustment screws are allowed.
    No Magnets

Motor:
    SC-0014B Short Can 20,000RPM
    SC-0011B Long Can 20,000RPM
    SC-0027B Baby Sprinter 18,000RPM

Motor Pod:
    Any plastic Scaleauto motor pod. (NO slot it or Aluminum pods allowed)

Front Wheels and Tires:
    Scaleauto brand front wheels which includes the factory plastic and the competition aluminum hubs. Any front tires are allowed.

Rear Wheels and Tires:
    Scaleauto sponge tires and wheels. wheel and tires must fit inside the fender well when looking from above.

Axles, Guide and Gears
    Any Scaleauto axles, guide and Gears are allowed

2nd Race 1/24 Scaleauto

**Wheel inserts must be in**
    **Wing must be on at the start of the race**

Spec Tire: Scale Auto Sponge Tires .

Spec Motor: SC-0025 or SC-0026 with a Gear Ratio 12:44

We will be following the national rules

See Link for rules http://www.slotcarillustrated.com/po...ad.php?t=52703

*** If you do not see it in the rules or you are unsure please contact me ***

question time

Hi Greg,
    Two questions:
    1. I thought we were doing rubber as the last Scaleauto race was on foams?
    2. Any chance of swapping the races to do the 1/24 first? I'm not running 1/32 and would prefer to arrive early and leave early to avoid traffic.
    Let me know.~Ron

Comment

gonna try to make the race but I have football game prob be able to make the 1/32 scale race still got to make it faster though

Comment

Thanks Phase II for hosting another Great Event.
        Awesome competition and such close racing. You all are a class act and your track is top notch.
        You really nailed the design! So much fun to drive; squinting while holding the power down, and seeing your car sling out of the switch-back underpass. Wahoo, I made it ....this lap!

I have an extra 1/32-scaleauto chassis that I am going to blueprint to run against the NSR-modern GT class. I'll experiment with this on Tuesday nights. If things appear compatible then please give some thought to an NSR-ScaleAuto O.K. Corral shootout in the future?
        Stoked about Tacoma!

Comment

Lots of close racing in the heats. Thanks for hosting another great event.

Interesting idea to see how the 132 scaleautos will run v the NSR modern Gts on foams. I am up for that too!

See ya all tuesday.

Comment

Working...
          X