An open invatation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An open invatation

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in checking out the new RETRO classes F-1 & CAN -AM at Pacific this Saturday the 3rd ......anyone? anyone? bueller? anyone ...? come check it out !!...Craig

Originally posted by flyracing View Post
    Just wondering if anyone would be interested in checking out the new RETRO classes F-1 & CAN -AM at Pacific this Saturday the 3rd ......anyone? anyone? bueller? anyone ...? come check it out !!...Craig
    Most of em have womps, a couple have an lmp or a nascar.

Comment

Originally posted by flyracing View Post
      I'll be at the track for the drags...need to test the Hulk out.
      Last edited by sweendog1969; 03-01-2012, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Thanks

I want to thank Gary Johnson for loaning me a car to race in the Retro Can Am race. Once again the car proved to be much better then I was. I did give most of it back to him in the end. Just a note to let everyone know how hard Gary works to promote our hobby.

Comment

Hear hear !!

I WILL AGREE the reason we have a NEW successful program is because of Gary ! he bought an RETRO f-1 FROM Mike Swiss & let everyone try it ! he approached me (since i have been UN-employed & had the time ? to build 4 more ... WELL they sold immediately & have been racing on a regular basis ... right now we run RETRO on the 1st Saturday of the month on a rotating track schedule . turnout is growing & some talk of going to 2 days a month has been rumored... I Will be at RED DEVIL on wed. & will bring my F-1 & scratch built can-am car for those who want to see these cars .. they ARE a driving challenge & look pretty cool !! come check it out ....Craig

Comment

See ya

Craig
            I will see you at Red Devil on Wednesday, as I am coming up with the Professor to race with the PSSRA. Keep those Retro cars coming.
            Festor

Comment

Sounds great Craig, can't wait to check them out.

See you Wednesday!

Comment

Working...
              X