Slot.it Classic Series Results & Schedule Are Toward The Bottom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks john

way my memory is getting ? I wish I had a memory stick Too !

Comment

Are we gonna get a report for last weeks race at Allens? You know the one I got place at OOPS

Comment

Great Question-No Answer

Fester had it!

Way to go Oops! But what happened in the IROC race?
        Last edited by The Professor; 05-28-2012, 09:22 PM. Reason: Cause Fester found the results

Comment

Oops sorry Oops.

You know I wrote a report then got busy and never posted it. Then I blew the copy on the computer away. Oops sorry. Here are the results. That was such a great report too. Oh well you get what you pay for.

Fester

Comment

5-30-12 Results

Fourteen racers came out to contest the last round of the Slot.It Classic series. We started the evening with my IROC Scalextric Lotus and Eagle F1 cars and finished the racing with the series finale. There was lots of friendly ball busting from the peanut gallery and smiles across the board with the best bunch of racers we have ever raced with.
            During the heat of the moment Oops even wound up in the weeds!

Brett came out and showed us all he is one of the fastest guys around scoring wins in both the IROC and the Slot.It Classics as well, you can read the rest in the results sheets.

Test and tune will be held here at my place next week with a mini enduro to finish things out.

This series has been a great success with a high level of competition and strong car count every week. I'm looking forward to our next series.
            Last edited by The Professor; 05-30-2012, 11:19 PM. Reason: added an action photo of Oops Racing

Comment

The Professor did a good job of reporting on the race. It was a great series, even if I did suck. I am looking forward to the next series and more good times. The group continues to grow and the racing only gets better. I am headed out to the shop to get busy on some more race cars. It seems the work around here never stops. Life is a ***** isn't it. See you next week.
              Fester

I guess you can't say ***** either?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
                You know I wrote a report then got busy and never posted it. Then I blew the copy on the computer away. Oops sorry. Here are the results. That was such a great report too. Oh well you get what you pay for.

Fester

[ATTACH]31064[/ATTACH]
                Oops won the 3 place prize

Comment

Working...
                X