No announcement yet.

Sea-Tac Raceways

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After its up and running maybe you could get Crikey to donate her talents to add the scenery, because a plastic tree from a model railroad isnt going to cut it.

Comment

The end is near

THE COPPER IS DOWN! It is getting close to race time. We will be up and running by the end of August. I will have an open house to test the track and we will be tentatively scheduling a SCUMS event for Saturday Sept 8th. We will start serving Margaritas at 4 with racing whenever we feel the need!
      Fester

Comment

That track is looking awesome. I have to travel to Seattle next year for my daughter's graduation. Maybe I should pack some cars and a controller!!??!!

Comment

Sounds like a great idea. We love company.

Comment

With the cool weather today how far did you get today Dan?

Comment

Sunday's track build progress

I got the driver panels build and hung on the track. I also started to the buildup of the power and scoring module. Not a bad day. It looks like it will be a couple more days until testing the track takes place.

Comment

Sorry I didn't make it by, I went out and played golf...

Comment

No problem. I did a lot more thinking the working anyway. It is kind of a one man show as I figure out each step at this point. You have already been much more help then you know.

Comment

It is a go!

The track is up and running. I still need to install the infra-reds and light bridge. We are just headed out the door for the slot car drags. Busy with one of my kids tomorrow. but will have it pretty well under control by the weekend. I will put up a couple of pictures soon.

Comment

Great news, this track is going to be something special!

Comment

I went to Festers yesterday to try out his new track. WOW! It's going to be a ton of fun to race on. Good job Dan.

Comment

8030-2012 progress shots

here are a couple of the latest shots of the new track. I have also made up a controller rack to hang your controllers on when not in use. Not a ladder but it should get the job done.

Fester

Comment

Working...
                          X