Race Haven 1/24 Scale Enduro!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Stock
    started a topic Race Haven 1/24 Scale Enduro!

Race Haven 1/24 Scale Enduro!

Hello All,

The Rules

Chassis - Any 1/24 Scale car from BRM, Scaleauto, Plafit, Scholer, DoSlot, Werks, Slotfabrik, or NDW are permitted. If you have a 1/24 Scale car and are unsure of eligibility please PM me. Minimum ride height at ALL times on ALL cars is 1.5mm. Any lower post race and you will be Disqualified.

Tires - Open - Tires will be checked on glass for any residue or traction additives. If your tires leave a mark on glass then they will have to be cleaned or an alternate set of tires must be used. We also have stock of new tires at the store from both BRM and Scaleauto.

Motor - Any FK130, FK180, or FC130. **No Falcon 7** Amp Draw on ANY approved motor must be under 2 Amps.

Body - Any 1/24 or 1/25 Scale Body made of hard plastic. (No Lexan) Bodys must have a detailed and painted interior.

The Format

There will be 2 Races. One North Loop, the second will run South Loop. 5 Lanes, 11 Volts, 8 minute Heats with a break at 4 minutes for a driver change. This will total 80 minutes of racing. The result from both races will be totaled and this will decide the Winner or Winning Team.

Team or Iron Man, Up to you.

The Entry Fee

FREE FREE FREE! Bring a few bucks so we can order Pizzas.

Any questions? Ask away!

Ron
    Race Haven Hobbies
    www.racehavenhobbies.com
    Last edited by Pro Stock; 11-02-2015, 12:20 PM.

• JohnnySlots
    replied
    Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
    I couldn't have asked for anything better. That was a great effort Johnny slots.
    Sure you could ... you could ask for a win!

Of course, unless one of the two front runners broke, 3rd place was all that was on the table.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    I couldn't have asked for anything better. That was a great effort Johnny slots.

Leave a comment:

• JohnnySlots
    replied
    Great fun folks. Thanks to Ron for organizing, and to Terry and Giancarlo for loaning Joe and I cars. Glad I could put it on the podium for you Giancarlo!

Leave a comment:

• Tim ... Guy
    replied
    That was fun again and thank you Ron!!!

Sometimes the Bear wins and sometimes you end up with a nice rug... I like some others just had way too many offs. Mostly my fault as i put myself in bad situations.

Now time to tweek my fleet for the fall. Got some gears from Ron and now i have to finish a couple of bodies and mount them up to some chassis's.

Tim

Leave a comment:

• Pro Stock
    replied
    Sounds good guys. I am happy Joe is going to make an appearance.

Ron
    Race Haven Hobbies
    www.racehavenhobbies.com

Leave a comment:

• Tim ... Guy
    replied
    Sounds good, see you there.

Tim

Leave a comment:

• JohnnySlots
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim ... Guy View Post
    PS Johnny you wouldn't happen to have a 917/10 or 917/30 in 1/32 for sale
    Sorry Tim, only have 1 of each, and both are runners.

However, I do have one Joe Guts I can offer you. I'm bringing him out on Sunday for demonstration runs!

Yes, Joe will be joining us for Sunday's enduro!

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Looks like one last hurrah I'll try and make it

Leave a comment:

• Tim ... Guy
    replied
    I'm looking forward to it. One new car, one that gets it's last chance, one loving 917, and a 961 that still needs to show something...

Tim

PS Johnny you wouldn't happen to have a 917/10 or 917/30 in 1/32 for sale

Leave a comment:

• JohnnySlots
    replied
    Is this still a go? Terry said he'd lend me a car.

Leave a comment:

• JohnnySlots
    replied
    I could make it. Anyone got a loaner or need a team mate?

Leave a comment:

• Pro Stock
    replied
    Hi Guys,

Time for our Last Enduro of the Season. We are going to run a full 80 minute Enduro on Sunday April 24, 2016.

Mark it on the calendar Gents. See post #1 for the full official rules. I hope to see everyone out for the last big run of the year. We will still do some sprint racing on Sundays until the turnouts get crappy.

See you all Sunday!

Ron
    Race Haven Hobbies
    www.racehavenhobbies.com
    Last edited by Pro Stock; 04-03-2016, 12:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rubber2ice
    replied
    I'm back in, the dinner plans were changed.....

Leave a comment:

• Tim ... Guy
    replied
    Heh i still need to drive to K-W... now this is assuming that my car lasts... the radiation treatment may have caused some mental fatigue...

Tim

Leave a comment:

Working...
X