Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See ya Friday night!

Comment

Thanks for another great season Rob. Good luck with the Pan-Am track. See ya in the fall!

Comment

Hi Guys,

I think it is time to run a Friday night 1/32nd scale race. I will make an official announcement with this seasons 1/32nd scale rules and classes this weekend. Unofficially we will be running 2 classes this winter.

Slot it Group C and Open Modifieds. The rules will be very simple. Group C must run an Orange Slot it motor. Thats it.

Standard track protection rules will also be added to the rule set.

Friday Oct 23rd. Race On! See you all around 730.

Ron
        Race Haven Hobbies
        www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

Is the series running? And does orange motor only mean any pod is allowed?

Comment

Any pod is fine Johnny. I have hopes for this Friday night. We may just get 8 guys out.

Ron
            Race Haven Hobbies
            www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

Hope ya had a race last night. I'll try to make it out on the 13th.

Comment

Hi Johnny,

nothing last night.......I think we are still a bit off of having the house full on Friday nights.

I am going to schedule the First Official 1/32nd scale race of the season for Friday Nov 27th.

There will be no race Friday night because I am leaving for the States early Saturday morning. The store will be closed Saturday as well. I will be here on Sunday for sure.

Mark it on your calendar Gents.......Friday November 27th. The First Official Race Night of the 32nd scale season.

I was tuning up some of my 32nd's last night. Group C and Open Mods.......get em ready guys.

Ron
                Race Haven Hobbies
                www.racehavenhobbies.com

Comment

I'll put the 27th in my book.

Comment

I'm in for Friday. Anyone else?

Comment

Will there be any racing tonight? Namely for orange can motor Slot-It's.

Comment

Working...
                      X