• dmn17
    replied
    I will be out

Dave

Leave a comment:

• achim schneider
    replied
    Hi Ron
    If you can get enough people for a race I am in. The drive is just to far and expensive 407 to come and just run laps.
    Achim

Leave a comment:

• JohnnySlots
    replied
    Sorry, Ron, gonna be drinking green beer! Maybe in 2 weeks?

Leave a comment:

• Pro Stock
    replied
    Friday Night Spectacular!

Hi Guys,

ok, this coming Friday night I want to run the small scale cars with the track fully marshaled. So I am putting up this post to help the turnout.

We will be Racing this Friday night March 17th. I would like to run at least 2 races with the Green Flag dropping at 7:30pm for Race 1.

We will be running GT and LMP/Group C Classes. If we have time I would be very interested in running the Scalextric or Carrera Class cars as well.

Winter is still in FULL effect so Slot Car Racing season should be as well!

Chime in if you are planning to attend.

I hope too see everyone out this Friday night, lets finish up the small scale season with a bunch of packed house 32nd Scale races! There are still enough Fridays left in the Season to run a small championship as well. Come one, Come all!

Ron
    Race Haven Hobbies
    www.racehavenhobbies.com

Leave a comment:

• Wet Coast Racer
    replied
    Post #1

That is about the simplest, easiest set of rules to follow that I ever saw. Can't imagine anybody who wouldn't already own a car they could enter; if not, they could buy one easily enough.

You wanna be careful Ron, keep this up and just about anybody will be showing up to go slot car racing at your place on a Friday night!

Leave a comment:

• Pro Stock
    replied
    Looks like I am going to call it tonight Guys, the Storm has me convinced nobody is coming.

I will be here Sunday for 24th Scale Racing, Saturday the store is closed as well. I have to finish a floor in Welland.

See you all Sunday!

Ron
    Race Haven Hobbies
    www.racehavenhobbies.com

Leave a comment:

• JohnnySlots
    replied
    Nice .... I will get out soon. Perhaps the 17th?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X