• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter race 5 IOE

Current IOE as of Winter race 5 at Aldorado:

Comment

Winter race 5 series standings update

These are the 2018-19 series standings as of the fifth Winter race at the Aldorado:

Comment

Winter race 5 points discussion fodder

Here is some data from which Tom can speculate on the series points. The right-most columns indicate the possible range of finishing order for the 2018-19 series, the points necessary to get the maximum result (assuming others do not improve their scores), points to reach one position less than your current maximum, points to reach two positions less than your current maximum, and the points necessary to hold your current position assuming those below you get maximum scores (there are only 450 points left so if you need more than that, your scores are highlighted orange).

Tom has locked up first place. The rest of the positions are still in play. I have highlighted the points necessary to reach higher positions based on your average and high score.

Here is some data from which Tom can speculate on the winter season points. Tom has locked up first place. The rest of the positions are still in play.

Comment

Standings updated after winter race 6 at Tomadego:

Accumulated class results:

Only completed classes have the second and third positions marked.
          Last edited by AndGoliath; 03-18-2019, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Current IOE as of Winter race 6 at Tomadego:

Comment

These are the 2018-19 series standings as of the sixth Winter race at Tomadego:

Comment

Winter race 6 points discussion fodder:

The right-most columns indicate the possible range of finishing order for the 2018-19 series, the points necessary to get the maximum result (assuming others do not improve their scores), points to reach one position less than your current maximum, points to reach two positions less than your current maximum, and the points necessary to hold your current position assuming those below you get maximum scores (there are only 300 points left so if you need more than that, your scores are highlighted orange).

First and second places are locked up. I have highlighted the points necessary to reach higher positions based on your average and high score.

Here is some data for the winter season points. First place is locked up. The rest of the positions are still in play.

Last edited by AndGoliath; 03-18-2019, 06:20 PM. Reason: Updated second table with proper highlighting

Comment

Standings updated after winter race 7 at Silverado:

Only completed classes have the second and third positions marked.
                  Last edited by AndGoliath; 04-01-2019, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Current IOE as of Winter race 7 at Silverado:

Last edited by AndGoliath; 04-01-2019, 06:52 PM.

Comment

These are the 2018-19 series standings as of the seventh Winter race at Silverado: 2

Comment

Winter race 7 points discussion fodder:

Instructions:
                        1. Find the row corresponding to your name.
                        2. Follow right across to the Place Range columns to determine your maximum and minimum possible position.
                        3. Follow further right to the place columns. The legend explains the meaning of the shading, but basically, green and gold shaded values indicate reachable places.
                        4. Find your place column.
                        5. Follow down your column. Any green or gold shaded values indicate competitors who can take your place (see lyrics to Simon and Garfunkel's "Cecilia").
                        I will do a similar table for the series if I have time and there is interest. I figured most people, if interested at all, are only interested in the Winter series.

Comment

Standings updated after winter race 8 at Tomadaga:

Comment

These are the 2018-19 series standings as of the eighth winter race at Tomadaga:

Comment

These are the 2019 winter season podiums as of the eighth winter race at Tomadaga:

This is as much as I have semi-automated. I will work on the rest of the stats and post updates as I complete them.
                              Last edited by AndGoliath; 04-14-2019, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Here are the lifetime stats updates for the 2018-19 fall and winter seasons. Green-highlighted ones are for the winter season. The ones on the left are consecutive race day achievements. The ones on the right are accumulated points and podiums. I have left out the tables where changes are only for Tom, Aaron, and myself as we have access to the spreadsheet.

Email me if you see any errors. Please do not clutter this thread with correction requests. I will update the charts each day or so with corrections.

Last edited by AndGoliath; 04-18-2019, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X