Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 SOL Fall Series Schedule

Hello Gang,

It's been a nice long summer and fall is here signaling it's time to start racing again. Here's an e-mail I sent Kev with some new ideas for the next series. Read it and we will all discuss it at the upcoming Wednesday night race 10-9-13 at Fester's and try to decide the format and schedule.

Kev,
    We have 2 weeks until our fall series starts. I copied your spring schedule off SCI and updated it. We talked about 1st class DPís and 2nd class mystery TBD cars. And as we have already discussed 3rd class Moslerís automatically. Yea Baby! Moslers! Now, we discussed scoring all three classes for this series so we can generate more nightly competition for individual race winners, nightly overall combined winner, and series Grand Champion. How does this sound to you? Finally, how do you want to select host dates by random drawing, or just assign dates, or do we need to speak with everyone at the next Wednesday night event for a group discussion and decision based on everyoneís availability?
    Hosts: Jay , Kev, Chuck, Vic, Fester, Dave, Professor, anyone else, ?...

2013 SOL FALL SCHEDULE
    Race #1 October 5th Open
    Race #2 October 12th Jay Mac
    Race #3 October 19th LeMay Event @ Tacoma Dome
    Race # 4 October 26th Kevin Kosir
    Race # 5 November 2nd 132 Event
    Race # 6 November 9th Hazard
    Race #7 November 16th Open Chucky
    Race #8 November 23th Open
    Race #9 November 30th Open
    Race #10 December 7th Open
    Race #11 December 14th Open
    Race #12 December 21th Open
    Race #13 December 28th Open

*All dates are subject to change and most likely will*
    *Next class to be scored might be Sideways DPís, mystery TBD cars, NSR Moslers

So that's our preliminary thoughts about the next series, you guys think about it and bring some ideas to Festers on Wednesday.
    Jay Mac
    Last edited by JayMac; 10-25-2013, 11:35 AM. Reason: update and revise

I would like November 16th

Comment

Date Confirmed

Chucky, you got the 16th. Jay

Comment

????????????????

Whats your start time Jay ?

Comment

Jay
          Your house at one pm this Saturday right? What cars? Kevin told me but I had a little brain fade. See you there.

Comment

Start Time 10-12-2013

One O'clock this Saturday. DP's, Moslers, and IROC. See you guys then. Jay
            Last edited by JayMac; 10-10-2013, 04:12 PM. Reason: update

Comment

I would really like to make it, but it may not be good for me. My son who is terminally ill had a couple bad days, but today was okay. I don't know what Saturday will bring. I know the grand kids are coming for dinner at 6pm. I did feel a little guilty Wednesday at Festers. I hope everyone has a good race and everybody wins. Chucky

Comment

Saturday Nights Race

Family first Chucky. See you at the next one. Jay
                Last edited by JayMac; 10-11-2013, 09:12 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

I am sorry, but I'm going to postpone the race on the 16th due to death of my son Adam. I have a lot of chores to due and the track area will not be ready. We will be ready for the next series. Thank you, Chuck.

Comment

Working...
                  X