Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alabama Slot.It Scaleracing Qual. Race!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama Slot.It Scaleracing Qual. Race!!

Hi Y'all,

I am pleased to announce the running of the Alabama Slot.It National Championship Qualifying Race to be held at my house on Matador International Raceway on Saturday, July 11, 2009.
    Practice will begin at 10:00 am CDT and racing will begin at 12:00 Noon. If you want to come out and race, pleae let me know by Private Message so I can give you directions to my house.

All 2009 Scaleracing Slot.It Championship rules will apply except we will be using Yellow Dog 1200 tires. Tires will be handed out as part of the entry fee. Also, light kits are NOT mandatory but ar hghly recommended. This is to give the top 2 finishers a feel for what the championship will be like, and how the cars will handle in Tacoma, Washington for the National Finals to be held in August.

Please remember, the winner of the National Slot.It and BRM challenges will win a trip to Italy to compete in the International Championships to be held during Slotlandia.

REMEMBER: JULY 11, 2009 at 10 am CDT for the Alabama Slot.It National Challenge.

KIITS,
    Lawrence

Lawrence,

How do you fit Matador International Raceway in your mobile home?

SS

Comment

It's obvious...

It's a double-wide!

Comment

Heck no it ain't no double wide. I dun got me one of them thar Jimmie Walter homes. Just don't lean on them thar walls too hard.......

Comment

Entry fee

On a serious note, there wil be an entry fee which includes a new closed-can Boxer 2 motor and Slot.It tires. The entry fee will be $35. Any money left over will be donated to the Hand-In-Paw Therapy Animal organization in Birmingham, Alabama.

KIITS,
          Lawrence
          Last edited by rolltidevet; 06-25-2009, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Lawrence,

Is MIR Carrera or Scalextric Sport?

George

Comment

Hey George,

97 ft per lane of Scaley Sport. Ya comin' over?

Comment

Originally posted by rolltidevet View Post
                Hey George,

97 ft per lane of Scaley Sport. Ya comin' over?
                PM at ya.

Comment

Working...
                X