When do you guys race?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do you guys race?

I'm in High Point, NC and I am looking to occasionally make the trip to Atlanta to race with you gents. Do you have your own site for posting/communicating, or must I be invited. I have references....

CT

Hi Clarence,

At the moment, the SSR Lake Lanier club is taking a break for the summer.

Some of us are regularly meeting on Mondays @ Slingshot Speedway for some NINCO racing, and we will soon start running NINCO National Spec cars in a few weeks. Right now we're in between series races @ Slingshot and are just running IROC races for fun on Mondays. SSR LL Club usually picks up in the Fall (soon) once summer is over, and for the last year we've been meeting on Wednesday evenings.

Nope...no website. We mainly just communicate through here or in person.

Comment

Cowboy,

Our Wednesday club thing is going to start up soon. And of course we race at Sling Shots on Monday nights as Mark said.
      We'll send you a PM when things get going again.
      We race mainly without the magnet 1/32 scale cars.

George

Comment

CowboyNJ,

I noticed on another thread that saleen385 is from High Point. I've seen pics of his wood tracks and it looks awesome. Also, profoxcg is moving in your area. You guys should hook up and start a club.
        We can get a GA and NC thing going.

SS

Comment

Don't forget the Bama guys too, SS.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
            Don't forget the Bama guys too, SS.
            Who can forget about RTV!

Comment

where is profoxcg

Did this guy move here? How do I contact him? I am ready to get some racing started.

CT

Originally posted by SouthernSlotter View Post
              CowboyNJ,

I noticed on another thread that saleen385 is from High Point. I've seen pics of his wood tracks and it looks awesome. Also, profoxcg is moving in your area. You guys should hook up and start a club.
              We can get a GA and NC thing going.

SS

Comment

Public profile

Originally posted by Cowboynj View Post
                Did this guy move here? How do I contact him? I am ready to get some racing started.

CT
                His profile still list Florida as his location. Try one of the following to contact him. http://www.slotcarillustrated.com/po...er.php?u=15341

Comment

Working...
                X