All Racers Please Read...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Racers Please Read...

Please go to the following thread and read it and enter your response if you are able to attend. The more the better....
    Thanks,
    UW

http://www.slotcarillustrated.com/po...play.php?f=230

For anyone planning to come out to Racewear Thursday-Saturday Oct.10-12, please make every effort to be on time and have your cars prepared as much as possible prior to arrival so the event can run smoothly and on time. If you have tuning to do try to make it to the Thursday session for that or arrive early the day(s) you plan to race to prepare your car(s). If you need some help or advice just ask. Many of the racers there have a great deal of experience and Ricky and Alan are also a wealth of knowledge and assistance. Lets all plan on having a great time and each doing our individual part to help make the event a huge success and run smoothly and on time.
    Thanks in advance and I can't wait to see everyone there.
    UW

Comment

Leaving on a jet plane

On my way redeye.
      Alan Smith
      SCI Owner.
      www.scaleracing.com
      www.slotcarillustrated.com
      www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
      www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Had a great time racing Saturday. Big thanks to Ricky and Alan, and to all who were instrumental in making the race possible when it looked like it was not going to happen

I will posting photos as soon as I have them uploaded hopefully in the next day or two.

Comment

Get in touch with links old and new

Hi Nick,

Please get in touch ( again ) with links old and new to images so I can host some on the SCI Servers.

Also if you have video, etc.

Sorry about the gears I know better, but sent all my time preparing other peoples cars Still I hope you had fun.

What were your thoughts on the BRM 917?
          Alan Smith
          SCI Owner.
          www.scaleracing.com
          www.slotcarillustrated.com
          www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
          www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

BRM 917's.....ohhh yeah

Hi Alan,

Just e-mailed you the links to last year's, as well as this year's photos (and a couple of vids).

No worries about the gears, after all, it was a loaner so I wouldn't have been able to race without it

As for the BRM 917's, what can I say, but I'm in love Seriously, they were such a blast to drive that they became the highlight of the day for me. Honestly, I would have been perfectly happy with only racing those for the entire day. For anyone on the fence about buying their first BRM, or for the already initiated, DO NOT hesitate. A big thank you for bringing them cross-country for us to race!

Here is a link to the photos I shot: https://plus.google.com/photos/11579...CLm1_aTL0c3gVQ

Comment

Nick I totally agree had a blast and the 917 brm was the highlight of the weekend for me also the handling was unbelievable seems that 1/24scale cars of that caliber will get anyone off the fence and I've been on the other side for quiet some time 1/32 had a good time running the other classes too really liked the lmp open class many thanks to Alan and Ricky once again and you also Nick the photos are very good

Comment

Congratulation

Congratulations to Ricky, Alan and the Race Wear competitors and staff for putting on the national finals. I enjoyed the pics. They brought back memories of fun times last year. Hope to join you again sometime.

Bob G.

Comment

I had a great time too. Thanks to Alan and Ricky for a smooth event and patience with a noob.

Clausen

Comment

Working...
                  X