Free Test and Tune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Test and Tune

We will be hosting aFREE Test and Tune on Sunday OCT. 2, 2016 from 1:00PM to 5:00 PM. You can run anything you want without magnets and Rubber or Foam tires only om the NINCO track. We have been working on it , added some taps and do not have any dead spots at this time. The CARRERA track will also be available on that date on an as free basis, meaning that if no one is renting time, it is free to use. The only thing we ask on it is if someone comes in to pay for a race, you will step back and let them run and then resume once they finish.

We will be starting a new racing program. Cars, motors, tires will be voted on and majority will be what we run. We will maintain the NO MAGNET rule and FOAM or RUBBER tires only. Any one with suggestions should attend that day or post your thoughts on here.

We will start monotoring this Blog again. Please feel free to post, email, or call with Questions.

Race-Wear

Hi Ricky,
    I'll try to drop by on October 2nd.~Ron K

Comment

Could we see a pic of your Ninco track. I also have a Ninco set up and we are starting organized races this week. Always looking to see what others have put together. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Headhunter View Post
        Could we see a pic of your Ninco track. I also have a Ninco set up and we are starting organized races this week. Always looking to see what others have put together. Thanks!
        You can find some nice pics of Race Wear's massive 6 lane Ninco track here:

http://www.slotcarillustrated.com/po...ad.php?t=63641

Comment

Awesome track. What did you use to mark the colors on the track, type of paint, applicator?

Comment

Wondering what became of the test and tune day? Couldn't make it, as I had grand parent duty, which always takes priority.

Will there be a racing series? If so, what and when?

Comment

Series

We have not decided on a series as of yet. Ipen for suggestions.

Comment

anything going on?

Comment

Working...
                X