Attempted To Contact You Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attempted To Contact You Today

Today I was driving to the Philly area and had a couple of hours to fill and thought I would make the detour to come to your shop. Since it was about a 40 mile detour I decided to call you first and could not get through to you. The phone would ring about five or six times with no answer and then a message that all of the circuits were busy would come on. I plan on returning to Virginia on the 27 of December and was wondering if you would have shop hours then and if so is your track up and running?

Just a thought, but maybe try sending an SCI email and/or PM to race-wear himself?
    He hasn't been online since last month, and so probably won't have noticed this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Wet Coast Racer View Post
      Just a thought, but maybe try sending an SCI email and/or PM to race-wear himself?
      He hasn't been online since last month, and so probably won't have noticed this thread.
      That, and if OP is taking the usual route south from Philly through Maryland...and getting to RaceWear is a 40 mile detour...he's taking the wrong roads.

Racewear might be 10 to 15 miles off of I-95

Comment

Originally posted by tlbrace View Post
        That, and if OP is taking the usual route south from Philly through Maryland...and getting to RaceWear is a 40 mile detour...he's taking the wrong roads.

Racewear might be 10 to 15 miles off of I-95

Your assessment would be correct if I were driving directly to Philly., however, my route will take me first to York, Pa. near the Harley Davidson Assembly plant where I will have breakfast with my son and daughter in law at the Round the Clock Diner. From there we will drive to Philly. where we will celebrate the holidays with her brother and his family but thank you for the interest.

Comment

Working...
        X