Possible Feb race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Feb race

I would like to hold a race on Saturday, February 18. I will be in town that weekend so I will be there. I am thinking about a double header. I would like to see what the majority would like to race. I was thinking maybe a slot.it group c and a 1:24 scale. Please reply with class and interest in racing that day. The cost would be $10.00 for the day and include test and tune on Thursday or Friday night as well. We are rearranging the store and have 3 pit tables set up at this point with a couple more coming soon.

would you guys consider an afternoon weekday event? where i work is close to your store and a ton of us are off by 2pm. many work weekends. just a question if this would be a viable thing. not sure how many would be interested but figured its easier to ask one person than a couple hundred. cheers bill

Comment

I most certainly would be interested in a Saturday Race. I am planning on Feb 18th. I would like to see this race on a monthly basis for now. We should also consider other cars like the Slot-It modern GT and LMP cars too. As far as the folks who are available during the weekday after 2 PM, just get together and come on in to the store. The track is open. For a nominal rental fee you can arrange to have a race or two. If you have less than 10 racers, you may have to use fewer lanes to have enough track marshalls. I will have to come up to speed on the PC-Lap Counter software, but others can download the software manual. I'll find it an post a link to it this weekend.

Comment

1/24 Carrera GT with 35Kmotor

Which track Ninco or Carrera?

~Ron

Comment

Sat race

2 or 3 oclock could work. I was planning on Ninco but carrrra is possible. Would like to see who showd up and start race around 3.

Comment

So what if anything has been decided about racing at Racewear, CRL and some IHSR guys would like to race 1/24 Carrera cars with RMS motor on Ninco. Any others interested?

Comment

Race last sat

We had 7 racers last sat night doing some test and tune and some fun runs.

Comment

Sat feb25

Lets have a race on sat Feb 25. I think we should do a double header with the first race starting at 5. One race will be 1:24 carreras and the second will be slot.it group c with a 21.5 motor limit. One race for $10 or $15 for both. 6 min heats.. Please post if interested as I will make arrangements to stay in town for this event.

Comment

I'm in for the Slot.it race. Could we run a dual-class 1/24 scale with metal chassis cars and Carrera?

Comment

Working...
                  X