Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it really over? That was an epic journey!

Congrats to my co-GT competitors Wayne and to Mike (who almost caught me with his rectilinear controller) too. Thanks again also to Robert L for his motor/gearing o-pinions - it worked really well for me .

PS

Wayne - where do I get the "I smoked S****o" T-shirt? Is there a store in CT or a website or something? I know his crown gear slipped, his body popped off (at least a few times), and his wheel or tires came off but racin's racin'! Right Mike!

Comment

• Originally posted by JT Previa View Post
      Wayne - where do I get the "I smoked S****o" T-shirt? Is there a store in CT or a website or something? I know his crown gear slipped, his body popped off (at least a few times), and his wheel or tires came off but racin's racin'! Right Mike!
      I'll even pay for shirt, you deserve it! Wayne's a different story.....

Comment

• Maybe I can get a "Beaten by a dawg" T-shirt from Wayne too!

JT

Comment

• Outstanding race guys and thanks so much to both the organisers and the racers around the world.

Even though I did not do any of the racing, I learnt a lot. Like - screw attached wheels, flatter chassied cars, different rubber etc. Can also see that the US guys are far better at this form of racing that we are in Europe (generalisation I know).

Let us know if postage is needed to get the cars back to owners......

Comment

• Congratulations to class winners Wayne & Tony

And thank you to all the organizers and hosts and entrants for making this a great and memorable series

FOR SALE: Capri RS Turbo - All Factory Options - Low mileage...er, footage...64,593.2 - Only professionally driven on closed courses

Da Vols - Bruce & Harriet & Kali

Comment

• Originally posted by JT Previa View Post
              Maybe I can get a "Beaten by a dawg" T-shirt from Wayne too!

JT
              How about "Every Dawg Has His Day"? I'd check with SlotCarCorner Steve to see where those "other" shirts might be.

Comment

• I've just done some calculations, and Tony appears to have beaten me by almost exactly one mile.

Comment

• Congrats...

Congratulations to all top six finishers in each class: great building guys!!!

"I do have Hudy trued tires! Probably not the best motor for a technical circuit (NSR King 30k) in my P car. The car was motored and geared for The Warehouse...
                  Nice of you to mention our home track: we're very honored, Van!

This has been quite a challenge, in every way! A big thanx to the organizers and drivers all over the world!!!

Cheers!
                  BigDog

Comment

Working...
                  X