No announcement yet.

GPR United Kingdom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any news aon when we start racing again?

These long delays betwen races are very frustrating.......

Comment

• Are we there yet...'cause I really want to go!!!

Just Having Fun - Da Vols - Bruce & Harriet & Garfield

Comment

• Hello

I must join the clamour and ask when does the racing resume?

Nick

Comment

• I'm awaiting a date from the track host, spoke to him about it on Saturday, we unfortunately have to fit it all around the regular Q32 season. One of these weekends in July should see it run though, possibly the 21st.
          Here is some useful information. Let's see what happens this Saturday, July 21.

Terry

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry Noe View Post
            Here is some useful information. Let's see what happens this Saturday, July 21.

Terry

To me, shows some disrespect for the GPR entrants and everything they have put up with so far that the event has to play second fiddle to the regular local racing. I would have expected that it was much easier and more diplomatic to re-arrange the local schedule to accommodate an international event...

But that's just my opinion of course and no criticism of Cyph personally, as I'm sure it's not his fault.

Comment

• Thanks for the update, Terry.

Comment

• So, are we racing this weekend or...???

Comment

• Gascarnut - Without trying to get too defensive of it all, our group decides when to start our season of racing, which more often than not is slated around for when people are not working or have family commitments etc on.

Anyway, back to the main topic.

I sincerely apologise for the lack of updates regarding the first leg of the race in Australia.

I regret to say that the planned leg at The Eggdome is unable to go ahead. I was seriously looking forward to driving these cars as I'm sure they would have been brilliant to drive, however it appears it was not to be.

We were looking to run it this weekend on the 22nd of July, however we have not been able to get numbers to have sufficient drivers of good quality (which is important, as you don't want just anyone driving a proxy car, or else things tend to get damaged or not turn in a good enough performance due to it being in the hands of a less capable driver) and marshals.

My apologies for the delays to all involved, I will organise shipping onto Hobart for the next leg of the racing.

-- Rob

Comment

Working...
                  X