GPR Car Returns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPR Car Returns

I'm packing the cars up now, and expect Dave to bring over the truckload of GPR prizes on Xmas day. Trips to the US Post Office should commence soon after.

I need a mailing address for Anthony Bartlett (abie321), said to be in Belgium. Efforts to contact abie321 through Slotforum have not worked.

I have Dennis Samson's Colorado address; if any other of you guys have moved since the GPR cars were sent to me, one year ago, please let me know.

I am including tiny "GPR 2007 GT" and "GPR 2007 P" decals with the cars, produced by Van last year. Unfortunately we were unable to apply them to the cars.

All spares and busted off parts have been located, and will be returned, provided the parts busted off on East New York Raceway or Area 51.

Last edited by Robert Livingston; 12-22-2007, 04:51 PM. Reason: Got the Recklessraceraddress

PM sent.

Comment

I just had a call from Mondial O'Nuttin - seems he lost one of his driving gloves, and thinks it might have been somewhere in Italy.

Be a good fellow and try to locate it will you, Robert?

Comment

He lost a glove in Italy and he's only noticing now??? No wonder you cars are so slow, your drivers are a little slow on the uptake...

Comment

staying in Italy

T'is a crying shame when what you do in Italy does not stay in Italy
          Shall I notify the doc?
          PS congrats MILO ON THE CONCORS PRIZE

Comment

Thanks Robert and Dave for the effort that is coming up! I don't know what the Post Office people willthink with close on 40 parcels AFTER christmas!

BTW, will the cars be returned in their original packagin? I seem to remember I sent mine to you in clear cases, but it's a year ago, and at my age the memory fades now and then....

Merry Christmas to all the GPR entrants!

DEnnis

Comment

Originally posted by gascarnut View Post
              Thanks Robert and Dave for the effort that is coming up! I don't know what the Post Office people willthink with close on 40 parcels AFTER christmas!

BTW, will the cars be returned in their original packagin? I seem to remember I sent mine to you in clear cases, but it's a year ago, and at my age the memory fades now and then....

Merry Christmas to all the GPR entrants!

DEnnis

Dennis, your cars are back in the clear boxes screwed to the plinths, with all loose parts accounted for.

Unless I hear otherwise, all the other cars will be returned without their clear cases. It's lighter, cheaper, and "more expeditious" that way.

Comment

I have moved - PM sent with new address.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Livingston View Post
                  Dennis, your cars are back in the clear boxes screwed to the plinths, with all loose parts accounted for.

Unless I hear otherwise, all the other cars will be returned without their clear cases. It's lighter, cheaper, and "more expeditious" that way.
                  Robert, if you need help with some extra postage for the clear cases, please let me know. I would rather pay a little bit more to get them back.

Comment

Hi Guys

been away and family arrived - so have not been on line for a while!!

Sent PM to you Rob with address.....

Comment

Thanks, Anthony, for the new address, and I have added your choice of the gift certificate from RS Slots to the list on post #114 of the Prizes thread.

Comment

Packed up today: cars, prizes and GPR class decals:
                        • Gascarnut (including clear boxes for GPR and VRAA)
                        • Pete N95
                        • JT Previa
                        • Tony Kuljis
                        • Spirit Racer and Spirit Racer Club
                        What a great sense of accomplishment I feel.

Comment

Thanks Robert!

(What are you going to do with all your free time when this is all over with? )

JT

Comment

Yeah it must be great being a retired guy.

I'm guessing he probably watches a lot of daytime television these days.

Comment

I still work three daze a week.

Comment

Working...
                              X