Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Official Slot.It Racing Worldwide Rules!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Official Slot.It Racing Worldwide Rules!

Maurizio has done it again. This time taking the forefront to make uniform rules for racing the Group C cars. Now we can look forward to National and regional championships!

Also BIG NEWS! Fantasy World Hobbies will be unveiling a brand NEW web site soon with tons of new features, products and yes Grand Re-Opening SALES! Stay tuned!

This time taking the forefront to make uniform rules for racing the Group C cars. Now we can look forward to National and regional championships!
    Actually Maurizio has had rules available for Group C for a number of years that have tried to be adopted here in North Americabut more hosts are intrested in changing rules to suite them rather than adopt an established set of rules!

National and regional Championships have been hosted using Slot.It rules already. Now that you've announced the rules will you support the regional races in your area?

Comment

Badly worded

As Slotbutton said, Slot.it have published "A" set of rules for basically box stock Group C racing as long as I have been in the hobby. These rules may suit some, perhaps even many in Europe, but certainly not all, as club racing, and national track situations vary so widely.
      They primarily form the base guide for one championship in Europe - run on mainly Ninco tracks.

So to claim in a topic title that they are an "official" world wide set of rules could be quite misleading to the uninformed. They patently are not intended in that way.

Doubled up with a blunt advertising pitch for your store as long as the rules post, it smells to me more like a way to get people reading an advertisement for your new website.

Effective maybe - fair on the other advertisers who support the forum - I'll leave that one to Alan.

Comment

Working...
      X