Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five more cars arrived today; two from GTKen, two from redlynr and one from Oscar Racing.

Things are looking better now. But, we still have some outstanding cars, so let me know where you are now, if you haven't already; thanks.

Allan

Comment

• Had problem mounting my Cuda today. Cars will be shipped tomorrow.

Comment

• OK, I'll be looking for them.

Allan

Comment

• Another car arrived today; this one from almafan55; a P-class McLaren M8D entry.

Only 4 car outstanding as of today and I know that two of them are in the mail now.

I'll get the cars photo'd as soon as they all arrive and am planning to hand the them off to Ray (34ever1) next Saturday (6th), and then it will be on to the first race at Lee Marquardt Speedway.

I'm missing2 Entry Forms from GTKen. I've sent him a PM, but if any of you know him, please get that message to him. I'll be sending all of the Entry Forms off to Christian (cgingras) at the same time that I hand-off the cars to Ray, so I need those Entry Forms from Ken asap. Thanks.

Allan

Comment

• Originally posted by Audi1 View Post
            I'm missing2 Entry Forms from GTKen. I've sent him a PM, but if any of you know him, please get that message to him.
            Allan
            I'll yell at him when he gets back from brunch...

Comment

• You, sir, have an effective yell. Entry Forms received from Ken. Thanks!

Allan

Comment

• Allen,
                I tried to send my entry forms to you in advance the other day but PM does not accept attachments. Do you need them now or just when the box arrives. OK I added them here.

Comment

• HI Arrold, I just need them when the box with your cars arrives. If you've included the Entry Forms with the cars, then all is good. Thanks for sending a second copy attached in this thread.

Allan

Comment

• Arrold, your cars showed up today along with the Entry Forms. They look good and you're good to go in this proxy!

Allan

Comment

• Thanks, I saw that they were in your box earlier this morning. Hope they are competitive.

Arrold

Comment

• Gentlemen, we have a full grid.

I have had no responses from either Mark or dmanley, so I'm assuming that they are not going to submit cars.

Pics of the cars to follow tonight on a separate thread.

Allan

Comment

• CanAm Car Returns and Prizes

Gentlemen, I have some good news for you. Your cars were all mailed out to you today! So, those of you closest to MA should start seeing them show up in your mailboxes by this weekend.

In addition to that, we had some money left over this year from the registration fees; primarily due to the fact that some of the hosts picked up the cost of transporting the cars to the next track. A big thank you to those of you who did that!

That extra money, combined with a very generous donation from Slot Car Corner, allowed us to purchase prizes for all entrants and special prizes for the podium finishers in each class: P, GT and GTU.

For every car that was entered, you'll find a new Piranha motor and a new set of SCC racing bearings. Those that finished third overall get that plus 10" of SCC motor wire. Those that finished second overall get all that plus an SCC lube kit. Those that finished first overall get all that plus a set of CBDesign 15x11 racing wheels.

Have fun with your cars and your new goodies!

Allan

Comment

• Awesome....Thanks for keeping it all together this year Allan....

Thanks SCC always a First Class organization....

Comment

• Can AM 2016

Thanks Allan, you did a great job organizing and keeping this proxy running!

Thank you Slot Car Corner for the prizes and donations and continued support - you guys are elite!

Comment

Working...
                              X