X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brumos RSR
    started a topic 2017 Can Am I'm already set

2017 Can Am I'm already set

I'm going little GTU this time now to figure out how to true a tire or 4 anyone else working on their 2017 build?

The other Tony

• ckouba
    replied
    Has anyone picked up the lead on this proxy? Will there be a 2017/2018 season?

Chris

Leave a comment:

• bov
    replied
    I'm hoping the 2017 CanAm is going ahead...

Planning on the return of the Brut 33 Falcon, and maybe the Matra too....

Just waiting to hear.....

Cheers, Tony.

Leave a comment:

• 34ever1
    replied
    Last edited by 34ever1; 01-16-2017, 05:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Audi1
    replied
    Hi Paul, I can't do it this year; too much already on the boards for me in 2017. Sorry.

Allan

Leave a comment:

• Oscar Racing
    replied
    HI Allan,

Hopefully you are running Can Am again...

Do you have a projected schedule?

Thanks...

Paul

Leave a comment:

• Audi1
    replied
    Hmmm, looks like a mild flare there.......................... Could be good!

Allan

Leave a comment:

• Austin
    replied
    With my cars bringing up the rear this year I have two GTUs chassis I am playing with.
    Working on this for one.

Last edited by Austin; 06-11-2016, 05:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Audi1
    replied
    Sounds good to me! Having fun is what it's all about.

I, too, like the smaller cars; perhaps it's because with the speeds that they run at I can actually see them on the track.............

Allan

Leave a comment:

• Brumos RSR
    replied
    I'm going to run a 917 as usual. Just thought I would try another little car as I have fun building them. I set up my little track and the little car is turning times similar to my out the box, no mods, but with big tires NSR 917, which runs with my Slot It Shoot Out 962 which I find weird as my track is soo small. So now I can spend time figuring out this truing without loosing grip on urethane tires and improve on truing rubber. The IMP and the Alpha will be indicators as to if I've gotten better at truing. We will see. ...
    Last edited by Brumos RSR; 06-10-2016, 01:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Audi1
    replied
    I like the GTU class for a lot of reasons. But, I think you'll find the tire truing/prep issues to be the same whether you're running GTU or P. They just show up more frequently and more dramatically in the P class cars, because with the larger motors they're traveling a lot faster on the track.

Why not try both....................?

Allan

Leave a comment:

Working...
X