No announcement yet.

Clover Leaf Results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say tight down the rear screw on the #9 Lola. Thanks for pointing out the flaw. I'll have to put more weight in the Cuda upon return.

Arrold

Comment

Please take any 'negative' comment with a grain of salt. We like to poke fun of those cars/constructors that we've had the pleasure of meeting and no harm was meant in the critiques. We enjoyed hosting the event and racing the cars and had a fun night. It is always interesting to see how people prepare their cars for such an event and to see what works and what doesn't. I would like to thank all those who have participated for sending their cars our way.

Comment

Thanks for the run. Please take a look at the 33 garbage disposal sound please. My guess on the #6 GT car is that maybe some weight has been lost as it has fallen from mid pack to rear ringer. My other K2 suffered from this as I found the weight ratteling lose in the car when it returned home.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Mini View Post
          I believe the results can be contributed to the driver. Just sayin' . . .
          So what you are saying is Mike didn't drive my car but drove the others?

Comment

Ugly!

Thanks for the run guys................ Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder

Comment

As I said on the original thread. Thanks to everyone that helped with the race. Also thanks for the great runs with all the cars and the race report. Congrats to everyone that has an entry in this series. I have had the pleasure of racing with a lot of these guys from Cloverleaf and I have to say you won't find a better group of guys or racers anywhere. Thanks to you all.
              Ray M. 34ever1

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeio View Post
                So what you are saying is Mike didn't drive my car but drove the others?
                Good one!!!

No Mike drove your car, just could not find anything wrong with it.....

Comment

HOT and COLD

Originally posted by Audi1 View Post
                  I'm concerned that there may be something major wrong with the #19 Opel GT. To go from pretty consistent top finishes in the first 7 races to pretty consistent 5th place finishes in the last two races is a big drop-off in performance. If it's major, then it needs to be fixed. I've sent Mike a message about this.

Allan
                  Maybe they were messing with the thermostat.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mongo the Monster View Post
                    Maybe they were messing with the thermostat.....
                    Funny, Rick, I was thinking the exact same thing................

Alaln

Comment

Working...
                    X