No announcement yet.

Round #11 - Amoskeag North Race Park in Manchester, NH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to host drivers and podium finishers.

Arrold

Comment

Originally posted by cgingras View Post
      Yes, I did design it. I like easy-to-read data and having most of the calculations done by the machine. It takes a while to design but once it's done, everything is much easier.
      Christian,

Ditto the other's compliments on a well designed spread sheet!

Is there a 'roll-up' of finish by rank results round to round? Did I just miss it?

Mc

Comment

Congratulations to the step-standers!

Big thanks to the host and crew for this round, too!

Baffling that the 311 results seem to be improving this late in the season.

Mc

Comment

manchvegasracer looks like you let Dickie drive my cars.

They will be better next year

Comment

Thanks for running this Round and posting the qualifying and race results, Josh.

Congrats to the podium finishers in each class!

The cars come next to The River Run for the 12th and final round. They will probably get qualified and run sometime in the 3rd week in October.

Allan

Comment

Originally posted by Audi1 View Post
              Thanks for running this Round and posting the qualifying and race results, Josh.

Congrats to the podium finishers in each class!

The cars come next to The River Run for the 12th and final round. They will probably get qualified and run sometime in the 3rd week in October.

Allan
              Bonus Race, I thought we were done

Comment

Hi Tony, no, there were 12 races scheduled; check the thread 2016 CanAm - Track List.

We're about 2 months behind where we had planned to be; schedule-wise. Hopefully, we can get this last race scheduled quickly as soon as I receive the cars and then get them all mailed back to the racers.

Allan

Comment

Originally posted by Audi1 View Post
                  Hi Tony, no, there were 12 races scheduled; check the thread 2016 CanAm - Track List.

We're about 2 months behind where we had planned to be; schedule-wise. Hopefully, we can get this last race scheduled quickly as soon as I receive the cars and then get them all mailed back to the racers.

Allan
                  Allan no worries here at all. I think I hit proxy overload this past year and will cut back (slightly). So I can keep track a little easier with my son ago karting more than ever

Comment

Thank for the good runs with the 26 and 101. Congrats to all the podium finishers and everyone that is part of this great series.
                    Ray M.

Comment

As time goes along life becomes simple. I finished in front of almafan55? Perfect run! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X