No announcement yet.

Round #12 - The River Run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's faster when you can stay in the slot.......................

Allan

Comment

Originally posted by Audi1 View Post
      And............we had a new River Run track record set today - by Smokeio - 5.520 sec. driven by Matt in the white (middle) lane. There must be a 5.4 sec car out there somewhere............we just have to find it.

And Rob, you probably would have had it all wrapped up today if it hadn't been for an onerous shunt from the #70 car.................yup - the pic tells it all, he had an accomplice in the incident - rumor has it that it was someone driving an A-H; Austin by name. By the time we got done pulling the foam rubber out of the #48 car's grill, the race was over.....................!
      Woo Hoo! And a New track Record......

A nerf win over the little cheese Almanfan55. It doesn't get any better than this!

Alan, Thanks for the great series and all the hard work you put into it!

Comment

Thanks for a great series Allan......Lots of fun over 600 comments for the series and probably many more when people read the written comments.....

On to Can Am 2017, where rubber meets the road....

Comment

Round 12 results have been added to the website at www.canamproxy.com, along with the cumulative results for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeio View Post
            Woo Hoo! And a New track Record......

A nerf win over the little cheese Almanfan55. It doesn't get any better than this!

Alan, Thanks for the great series and all the hard work you put into it!
            Thanks Allan for running this series, Christian for the scoring, all the host, drivers,participants!
            Big O Nerf it was! But after all the dust cleared I'll be sitting at head table on stage with John K, Rich D, Jack Roush, Team Quick Slicks, Cloverleaf gang eating steak, drinking ice cold Pepsi! while your down in the peanut section eating CROW, drinking water!
            I really enjoy proxy racing! Great to race others cars.

PS. Xlarge T-shirt for me ,Large for John!

Comment

Thanks to Allan, Christian, and all of the other fine folks who made this happen!

Another fine season of Canam proxy racing!

Comment

Congrats to Rob (almafan55) , Steve (redlynr) and Ray (34ever1) on their class wins in P, GT and GTU, respectively. And to all of the other podium finishers as well as everyone who ran in this series.

We're working out the prize packages with Slot Car Corner, who is subsidizing a lot of the items - thanks Bob and Steve! .

The way that we have it set up now, everyone will receive something, third place finishers get a little more, second place finishers get still more and the big kahunas at the top of each class get even a little more! Stay tuned, I hear the fat lady warming up in the wings................

Allan

Comment

Allen,
                  Great series. Hope we do it again. Congratulations to my heroes in GT: Allen, steve, Ray and Mongo. Maybe I'll catch up with you one day. To those in P: Smokie, Almafan, Steeveew, jscott, I have more work to do.

Hats off to all competitors for daring to enter against some of the best proxy car builders.
                  I just hope to get there one day and maybe I'll get some podiums.

Arrold

Comment

Guess I can only place the same or better next year in both classes,, Who else can say that

Not even a thanks for letting you all place ahead me, whats this world coming to. Best wishes to you all and thanks to all the host track,

Slot Car Corner, Bob, Christian and Steve are the best, Really BOB is.

Comment

Thanks to all the hosts, organizers/scorekeepers, 'drivers'; and those family members that understand the need.

Congratulations to all the step-standers along the way, and in the final standings.

Mc

Comment

Congratulations to all the fast kats in each class. Thank you to all the hosts and organizers for another wonderful proxy job well done.

The other Tony

Comment

First a special thanks to Allan for running a great series and keeping the train on the tracks even when disaster was looming. Also to Christian for another fine job keeping track of the scoring and of course all the track hosts and their crews for keeping this the best proxy series on SCI. It certainly has been a fun year of racing. Congrats to all of the competitors. Having been honored with starting this in my freezing cold garage back in January I can say this is the best group of cars ever entered. Hope to see everyone back in 2017 and bring a friend.
                          Ray M.

Comment

A big thanks to Allen for a great series and also to our scorekeeper Christian. Its been a great series this year and Thanks to all the track hosts for there participation. Congratulations to the winners of each class, its been some close exciting racing.
                            Scott

Comment

Working...
                            X