Steve

Comment

Round 9 Final Results

Comment

Please recheck posting order of B class
          Thank you
          Dale

Comment

Minor adjustment made due to my error, sorry.

Comment

Round 10 - Final

Comment

Round 11

Comment

Overall standings updated after round 11. It's important to note that points are no longer cumulative, rather your score will improve when you replace a lower scoring event with a higher scoring one. Best 10 results.

I like the fact that almost every car has been first or at least second. Close racing is the best.

Best of luck to us all. Two races to go.

Comment

Round 12

Comment

Round 13 - Da Fish

Comment

A hearty well done to Dale for his and in the Proxy!

Cheers, Tony.

Comment

I'll echo that one! Nice work, Dale

Congrats also to all of the podium finishers!

Take me back to rounds one and two.........please.....................

Allan

Comment

Congrats to Dale and Buster on their class wins
                            Thanks to Monte,and all the helpers,hosts,drivers,and participants, of this series.

Let's do this again.

Steve

Comment

G'day to all...just got back from a trip to AU where summer has arrived with temps topped 100 degrees.
                              Will back to the subject at hand and that is the Carrera Proxy. First a reflective salute to Dr. Stadlbauer and the fine product he has given us.
                              Monte i want to thank you for putting this proxy together, it was a great idea and you did a fabulous job of organizing and created a great page highlighting the event.
                              Mr. Kennedy for brining the product to US of A and continuing to promote a great product.
                              To the drivers and support members including the wives who provided us the time to play and probably a few good eats along the way.
                              A special acknowledgement to the fellow drivers who got involved and i hope as much fun as i in awaiting the results to see how the DTM cars would place.
                              Finally, i hope that the proxy returns next year with even more participation. I do not think anyone can question that the Carrera product is the best value in our hobby and a darn good product for a proxy. Especially with the two classes that were fielded.
                              Until next time thank you all for your time and allowing me to play.
                              Aloha
                              Dale

Comment

Working...
                              X