No announcement yet.

Carrera Scramble - Year 2 - Round 8 - Kozo Raceway Park

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the track directory post. It also links to my track blog which also links to our club blog.

http://slotcarillustrated.com/portal...ad.php?t=75580

The track surface is a satin latex paint applied with a foam roller. We normally run silicone, but occasionally do run rubber and urethane. We don't see any issues switching between compounds, however what I am noticing through the proxy races is that some setups are looking for a higher grip tacks surface than we have.

Monte,
    I brought your car back out to see what I may be able to diagnose as far as why it got the results here that it did. Overall, the hearing is just too low, causing the rear end to break loose both on acceleration and breaking... this caused me to back up the corner entry and use a lot of choke on the controller to keep the rear planted. Also, I did check and the tires are still there

Also, let me know where these cars go next.

Thanks again everyone for allowing us to host. Hopefully I'll get my butt in gear and have a car entered next year.

Comment

The cars head back here at this point. One more round scheduled and it's local.

This explains a lot. I always suspected my car of having hearing issues. This only confirms it.

Many thanks for hosting this round.

Comment

Scott nice track and I really like your blog very informative
        Aloha
        Dale

Comment

Thanks for this round
          Tony

Comment

Monte
            Does that mean we will have 9 races for the year?
            Look forward to the scoring update as it has been a very interesting year.
            Dale

Comment

At this point, yes.

I'll get things updated in the next few days.

Comment

I will have the cars sent out by the end of the week.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X