No announcement yet.

Race #9 Far-A-Way Hill NY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Chris for hosting and racing. I know its a bummer to be beat by 1", especially with all that "prize money" on the line Thanks for keeping the little cats happy, looks like mine really liked your track with that quick lap time. I still figure to "down motor" next year as that 40k NSR is a "little twitchy" I fear.

Big Jack

Comment

Thanks for hosting Chris (who's John? ) Thanks for the good run under very "sticky" conditions. Congratulations to the other podium finishers, great race #51 & #68 well done!!

And good run with your car, missed it by that much!!

BobM <><
      Last edited by mether05; 06-08-2011, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Thanks Chris, Al, and Dave! Hope you had fun! 50s

Comment

50's

We had a ball.... as hot as it was,we had a great time.. Your car liked my track last year too.. And Big Jack's seemed to like it too even with that killer motor..

Bob.... my given name is John..... But I go by my middle name as there were 4 other John's in my neighborhood..

Al had a ball and really liked the way your car handled.... he got his best lap total with your car.

Chris

Comment

OK....that number nine is looking good.....but not racing so well.

Thanks Chris for this round.
            I tried to build a quicker car than last year but it seems I have over cooked the thing.

Thank you to the wife for picking my car as concours winner...I guess red is her favourite colour?

regards to all and thanks again
            munter

Comment

Thank you for another great round, looks like there was some seriously close racing which is always fun.

Comment

Munter

The car was a GOOD runner and I was surprised at how it finished myself.. The track conditions with the heat really hurt a number of cars.. I lost 2 tenths on my car and I just could not come anywhere near your qualifying time with your car.
                Al had a hard time adjusting to the lack of brakes on your car.

Chris

Comment

I will start getting the cars ready to ship out this week to Acmost.. Frank (Chichumbo) will not be able to run his leg of the series....

Chris

Comment

Chris don't forget to use Flat Rate Box for shipping! Should be pre-addressed for Andy or a label should be in the box!
                    Thanks again for hosting - great job! BobM <><

Comment

Okay will do...

Chris

Comment

Here's the Final Results for Round 9 - Far-Away-Hill NY, with points and how they were calculated if anybody... Congrat-age!

Comment

Working...
                        X