No announcement yet.

2011 Cheetah Invitational Proxy Round 10 Red Mtn. Raceway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM sent to Blair M, can't believe there are only two more rounds left on this, time to start thinking about next year...

Comment

Round 10

I think we need a scoring update! Ahem!! Andy you out there?

Comment

Hi guys, the cars were sent out today to Blair. Special thanks to Lou-e for the way the "box" has held up and the individual boxes for the cars. Nice touch Lou

Big Jack

Comment

Is next years event for rubber/eurethane tyres?????
          If so I might just finish my Cro Sal version!

Comment

rubber

Hi Phil, I think that was the plan, go to rubber next and alternate with silicone the following year, etc.

Big Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Lou E View Post
              PM sent to Blair M, can't believe there are only two more rounds left on this, time to start thinking about next year...

I can't believe it's my turn next! Yikes, where did the spring go?

I'm really looking forward to seeing this year's entrants....I should be able to qualify and run them by the end of the 4th of July weekend if that's okay with everyone.

I can assure you boys of one thing: the kitties are getting a major temperature adjustment....from 100+ in the dessert to clouds and 70s in the great Northwest.

Comment

Here's the Final Results for Round 10 - Red Mtn. Raceway, with points and how they were calculated if anybody... Good one y'all.

Comment

Working...
                X