Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I know 2 entries. Plan to do some painting of a few #9 Kasey Kahne Dodges to create some diversity. Also have some new SCX Pro Cars that will get repaints. Got to turn those Chevies into Dodges. One might be a Ford

Comment

Originally posted by arroldn View Post
      Yes I know 2 entries. Plan to do some painting of a few #9 Kasey Kahne Dodges to create some diversity. Also have some new SCX Pro Cars that will get repaints. Got to turn those Chevies into Dodges. One might be a Ford
      No worries... I'm in the same boat with painting. You numbers are reserved

Comment

May I add a #08 for COT.
        Thank you
        Aloha
        Dale

Comment

Add the 48 COT in green font for me please

Comment

Hello Guys I'm in Cot class number 99 Thanks ALS

Comment

Originally posted by ALS View Post
              Hello Guys I'm in Cot class number 99 Thanks ALS
              ALS, 99 is already requested in both classes. Please let me know what other number you would like

Comment

Can I have #81 COY Thanks Adrian

Comment

Nascar

Please enter me in COT my car is a late model not in COY#81 Thankyou Adrian

Comment

May I please request to change my car number for COY entry to #0 and withdraw #21.
                    Thank you
                    Aloha
                    Dale

Comment

I have to change my COY entry from #18 to #97.
                      And I am only entering 1 COT #80.
                      Paypal payment sent.
                      Lance

Comment

Car Number

Hi,
                        I would like number 5 in the COY series.
                        Thank You,
                        Sandy

Comment

Car #'s

The GTOking body shop is not going to have the new COT and COY #19 cars ready for this season so change those entries to COT #48 and COY #18. COT and COY #9 cars are ready to go. The 48 and 18 are in rebuild and fine tune stages. I do still plan to enter my #19 cars in 2019 so I am making an early reservation for then!!!

Comment

Man I feel you. I have to be in the ATL next week. I hope to be able to get the SCX Pro ready by then. If not all cars from the past will get gear changes only. Well maybe the Piranha powered COT car will get a motor change. Oh the #43 COY will need to change to the Piranha motor. So I will be working on cars Thurs, Friday, Sat and Sun. We will see how it goes.

Comment

Haulers loading up...

The GTOking race haulers will ship out tomorrow (Friday 4/28) but with only three of my planned four cars. The #18 COY will not make the schedule this year. So the hauler includes COT #9, #48 and COY #9. It also will be hauling Gary's COT #5.

Comment

First, thank you all for bearing with me getting this series started. Things should be progressing as scheduled as my overnight work is ending tomorrow night. I will get with Clem on Monday or Tuesday to go through the cars that have arrived and I will contact anyone that does not have a car in yet. I will also be going through and verifying payment has been sent in.

I will do the tech inspection in the first week, and we will have the first race by the middle of the month. Should have the 2nd race completed by the end of May and ship the cars out for the first week of June.

Thanks again to all participants, we wouldn't have a series without you! I'm looking forward to a great season!

Comment

Working...
                                X