Without Scott sending me tyres my car would have not
    made the field SO THANKS SIR....
    Congrats to the podium getters and a big thanks to the
    Host and his Crew for the round....

Thanks dale for the nice comment greatly appreciated

NOW LETS GO RACING!!!!!

Rossko

Comment

It was and is a pleasure to organize this series and host the races. We always have a blast racing. I forgot to mention, so Congratulations to the podium finishers.

Look at the data! The top 3 COT cars all had the same time in the blue lane... I didn't know Clem could drive that consistent!

Interestingly enough, a few of the COY cars were actually faster faster for Clem than the COT cars. It's so cool to see this data broken down. Anyone that can host with Race Coordinator can provide this info. Very powerful RMS

Comment

Race length

I really like the 100 lap race length with 25 lap heats per lane. Seems to suit our proxy more so than timed heats. The race length can be affected by the number of lanes on a given track, 4 lanes times 25 laps seems ideal. All cars travel the same distance so the wear factor is the same for all cars, perfect for proxy racing where each car should have equal opportunity. I have always done timed heats, 3 minutes per lane so I will host my races on a distance plan when the cars get to me. Awesome job NEPA gang!

Comment

"Thanks to the host, the drivers and Scott"

Ditto AND thank you ALL you guys who with out there would no series

Nice to see ole #90 on the podium......

Dick

Comment

Working...
          X